Likely CP Interviews in Sep / Oct Chennai

dilbert30 said:
Check out cptracker.com. there is one person whos case was forwarded on 5/20 and he has interview on 8/23.

Atleast for employment based, it is believed by folks on this forum, if your case reaches the consulate before the 20th of a given month (n), you should get your interview in the N+1 st month. For me, my case was forwarded by NVC on 7/20. Lets assume it reached the consulate in a week's time after juyl 20th (its before 20th of aug). The consulate indicated my interview will be in oct/ nov.

So, maybe you should have got a aug interview. Did you go thro the list just to make sure?? :). Just kidding...

whats the notfication you got by post directly?? My lawyers recd something called a transmittal notice from the NVC a week after my case was forwarded.

Thanks,
Dilbert
Dilbert,
Your info is helpful. However we called the consulate and first they said our interview might be in Aug/Sep this happend in July .But now they are telling probably in Sep/Oct .Thank you i chekced the list its not there :) :) and i do that often :) :) .Hoping the interview for early Sep .Any one here who think their case reached chennai consulate by the first of week of July waiting or got the interview date for sep??

if you are EB3, you might get in early sept.
dilbert

wdcpost said:
Dilbert,
Your info is helpful. However we called the consulate and first they said our interview might be in Aug/Sep this happend in July .But now they are telling probably in Sep/Oct .Thank you i chekced the list its not there :) :) and i do that often :) :) .Hoping the interview for early Sep .Any one here who think their case reached chennai consulate by the first of week of July waiting or got the interview date for sep??

VJ2002 said:
Hi,
Any one knows when Chennai consulate update sep dates..
Thanks
VJ

as per email response I got from chennai consulate, they going to post after Aug 16th on website

Hi Vj,

I am checking daily. No update yet Remember, last month it was round 20th they updated. I am hoping they update soon. I dont have much hope for a sept interview for myself. if you write to them now, you may be able to know if you have a sept date since they may have decided the list by now.

Dilbert
VJ2002 said:
Hi,
Any one knows when Chennai consulate update sep dates..
Thanks
VJ

wdcpost said:
Hmm i am not sure but i am assuming irespective of the case type, once the case has been created it will take approx to 2 months or more to get the interview date .Did they confirm the oct interview? :confused:

No..they did not confirm Oct interview. All they said was most probably in October. Who knows what that means exactly.

Sundar

dilbert30 said:
Hi Vj,

I am checking daily. No update yet Remember, last month it was round 20th they updated. I am hoping they update soon. I dont have much hope for a sept interview for myself. if you write to them now, you may be able to know if you have a sept date since they may have decided the list by now.

Dilbert

hi,
my concerned is when Chennai consulate will send packet 4 .
After published dates on internet or before that.
becasue i gave india address to get packet 4.
if they send before publishing then i will know before they publish on net.if not then i have to see the dates to publish.
can any one answer please.
Thanks
VJ

VJ,
P4 is mailed usually after 20th of the month and the website get updated before that normally. But it will be good if call them and find it out. As per my experience for the July interview it was mailed around 27th of june for Mumbai consulate.

Thanks

Found out from the consulate today that my interview is scheduled for September 23. Anyone know when and where I can expect packet 4?

Thank you

subhasankalp said:
Found out from the consulate today that my interview is scheduled for September 23. Anyone know when and where I can expect packet 4?

Thank you

when is ur case sent to Chennai consulate.can u give me the dates
Thanks
VJ

subhasankalp said:

Thank you
Thats a very good news ,you will get it PK4 soon ,my suggestion would be wait for PK4 probably unitll 4 th week of Aug or First week of sep After that you can ask them again when you will get PK4 / Did they already send it ?etc... some time at the final moment lot of folks has been instructed to download or print out the Pk4 Form from the email they sent to the Applicant
:)
Any one has other thoughts on this pls post.

subhasankalp said:

Thank you

Hi subhasankalp,
Whats's you case E2 OR E3. My case too sent to Chennai at same time as your but they did not say a date when I called on Thursady Morning India time.

Thanks,
PhiliMay

Notification

wdcpost said:
Yes Chennai notified me Directly to my USA address which took more than 31/2 weeks to get the post .I requested them to contact loacl address and mentioned that i got u r notification at the end of June etc...and aslo they said most of the cases got assigned in Aug are for the cases created in May not sure what pattern they follow ,looks like approx it takes 2 months to get the interview scheduled once the case has been created not sure ....
:)

Hi congrats on the interview dt, if i may ask what was the notification u received from consulate to u'r US address that caused the delay?

Thanks
myl
EB2 sent to chennai july 20
likely int date oct/nov

myl said:
Hi congrats on the interview dt, if i may ask what was the notification u received from consulate to u'r US address that caused the delay?

Thanks
myl
EB2 sent to chennai july 20
likely int date oct/nov

Yes thats correct ,they mailed out first week of June(from the Indian stamp date on the mail) and i got it last week of June and repled back to them first week of July.

subhasankalp said:
Please refer to my case on cptracker.com. My case (E3) was sent to Chennai on June 23.

Hey, Thanks for your subhasankalp. I will call them next week and see.

PM.

Hi Guys,
My Interview is due on Sep17th, I called yesterday and came to know. Any way will wait till pubed in Web to be sure. Mine was EB2. So any one else came to know about Sep Interview.

PhiliMay.

Hi,

By any chance, did you happen to ask them when the website would be updated? Looking at the trend, i think i will get an interview in the second half of Oct. My case was forwarded to chennai on 7/20 (a month later than yours, I thinK) and its EB2.

Thanks,
Dilbert

PhiliMay said:
Hi Guys,
My Interview is due on Sep17th, I called yesterday and came to know. Any way will wait till pubed in Web to be sure. Mine was EB2. So any one else came to know about Sep Interview.

PhiliMay.

Hi dilbert30,

I did'nt ask about Web update, anyway if they even give a date I am not 100% sure they will update it on that date. Let wait and see, it should happen by end of this week atleast. If you are luck you can even make it in Sep, try calling them.

Good luck.
PhiliMay.