Likely CP Interviews in Sep / Oct Chennai

Hi,

when i wrote to the consulate, they replied saying the interview will likely be in oct/nov. So, not hoping for a sept date.

Dilbert

PhiliMay said:
Hi dilbert30,

I did'nt ask about Web update, anyway if they even give a date I am not 100% sure they will update it on that date. Let wait and see, it should happen by end of this week atleast. If you are luck you can even make it in Sep, try calling them.

Good luck.
PhiliMay.

mumbai sept 04 dates are out on the website. However chennai and delhis websites still show aug 04 dates.
Dilbert

By default, P4 comes (i think the appnt letter) comes to your US (current) address unless you have requested it to be delivered to an address in India. Even if you request, it has to be done before the interview is scheduled. Did they give you an interview date??
Dilbert

wdcpost said:
Called chennai consulate Yesterday and we found out our interview date is on the last week of SEP and they will send out PK4 next week not sure To US address or local address.
:)

dilbert30 said:
Any idea when Chennai will publish the dates?? Are they sending P4 before the dates are published??

Dilbert

hi,
Chennai Sep dates released today.
dilbert hope we will get interview in October......
Thanks
VJ

Hi VJ,

I hope so too. A quick glance at the dates and the following observations:
--Both E2 and E3 cases have got only the second half
(VJ, if this happens next month- you and I might get the same date for interview)
#of E1: 5
#of E2: 14
#of E3: 68

I am hoping we get an interview in Oct. We should know it another 3 weeks at best. I just made sure i did not get a Sept interview.

Dilbert

dilbert30 said:
Hi VJ,

I hope so too. A quick glance at the dates and the following observations:
--Both E2 and E3 cases have got only the second half
(VJ, if this happens next month- you and I might get the same date for interview)
#of E1: 5
#of E2: 14
#of E3: 68

I am hoping we get an interview in Oct. We should know it another 3 weeks at best. I just made sure i did not get a Sept interview.

Dilbert

hi dilbert,
Have u saw sesani case in Cp tracker just 1 week puts ur case to go to October interview
sesani case sent to consulate on July 14th and ours July 20th....

Thanks
VJ

yep, whateverl logic seems to hold water or not, the 20th date for a given month seems to be the case.

Dilbert

When to contact consulate??

Hi all,

With the dates for interviews coming out only around 20th of the prev month, I am wondering when would be a good (earliest) time to email the consulate to check if I have interview in Oct 04. I recd an email in early Aug saying that my interview is likely to be in oct/ nov.

If they dont have the dates ready when we ask, do they reply once it is ready, but before publishing the dates on the website.

Thanks for your inputs in advance,

Dilbert

Appointment Letter for Sept Appointment

Did any of you receive your appointment letter in the US for your Sept interview in Chennai already?

My appointment is for Sept 17 and haven't received it yet.

Any feedback will be useful.
Sreek

CP at chennai

Hi,
I am trying to get an idea when my interview at Chennai might be.
EB-1, P-3 forwarded to Chennai end of Aug.
From the cases discussed in this forum, looks like i can expect a late Oct or Nov date. I will try to call the consulate within the next day or so.
Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone else in same timeframe at chennai?
Would appreciate your response.
thanks,
lamhe

Hi to all,

I got an email from consulate saying that

My Interview Date is on 27th October 2004.

Is anybody got their interview dates...

Thanks
VJ

lamhe said:
Hi,
I am trying to get an idea when my interview at Chennai might be.
EB-1, P-3 forwarded to Chennai end of Aug.
From the cases discussed in this forum, looks like i can expect a late Oct or Nov date. I will try to call the consulate within the next day or so.
Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone else in same timeframe at chennai?
Would appreciate your response.
thanks,
lamhe

Going by the trends you case will be on the September list and most probably the interview would be the 1st half of November.

Raju

HI VJ2002
when was your case sent to chennai consulate and which category are you in ?
E2 or 3 ?

Because mine was sent on July 29th and still I have not gotten any mails from the Consulate.

Thanks