Lewisville, TX - May - N400 tracker

Here is the info for both of us

Mailed Documents to Lewisville Office (FEDEX): 04/30/2009
Received by USCIS, Lewisville: 05/01/2009 ( Friday )
Checks Deposited: 05/05/2009
Checks Withdrawn from my account:05/06/2009
Receipt Date: 05/01/2009
Priority Date: 05/01/2009
Notice Date: 05/05/2009
FP Notice Date: 05/13/2009
FP Appt Date: 05/26/2009 at 10:00 AM at Fortworth, TX office
( Both of us had the same time, but unfortunate thing was my wife had mehndi on her hands and they asked to reschedule the appointment once it is completely off on her hands).

After a week i mailed them the rescheduled appointment on 06/01/2009 to the Fortworth, TX office and they received on 06/02/2009 signed by a officer (FEDEX) and still no response from them and waiting for the Reschedule FP Notice/Appt letter from them.

Did anyone rescheduled FP in Fortworth, TX and if so how many days it did take. I will post the details as and when there is an update on my end.

Thanks,
Raj

Hello nfn, nyani08,

Did you guys go for walk-in FP at Fortworth, TX office?

If any one of you resceduled at Fortworth,TX office please let me know.

Thanks for the message and Sorry for posting it on multiple threads and will not do it again.

Received the rescheduled FP notice for my wife on 06/13/2009 and it is rescheduled on 06/24/2009 at 8:00 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview Letter Received

I have received Interview letter yesterday. It lists the documents to bring, Interview Letter, GC, Passport and/or any documents I have used when entering the country. Now it is time to prepare for civics test.

- JS.

I have received Interview letter yesterday. It lists the documents to bring, Interview Letter, GC, Passport and/or any documents I have used when entering the country. Now it is time to prepare for civics test.

- JS.

Interviews are being scheduled for May filers it seems......

Update so far....

DO: Washington DC (Fairfax VA)
05/18/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX
05/20/09 : Package received
05/20/09 : Priority date
05/28/09 : NOA1 received
06/06/09 : FP Notice Received
06/20/09 : FP Appt. Date
06/20/09 : FP Done (walk-in for my wife - her date was 6/23)

Any ILs received lately? I spoke to second level IO and was told my background checks are completed. How long does it typically take for IL to be issued after completion of name/background checks?

IL update

Interview letter sent out today!

Scheduled for 8/04/09.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you provide them the NBC# when you talked to IO or do you have SRC#. On my receipts i have NBC#.. Please let me know. Its been almost a month that my FP are completed and no IL letter or CFR(yellow) letter.

Thanks,
Raj

Any ILs received lately? I spoke to second level IO and was told my background checks are completed. How long does it typically take for IL to be issued after completion of name/background checks?

Did you provide them the NBC# when you talked to IO or do you have SRC#. On my receipts i have NBC#.. Please let me know. Its been almost a month that my FP are completed and no IL letter or CFR(yellow) letter.

Thanks,
Raj

I have NBC as well. Call USCIS as I told you before...there is nothing to be afraid of!

Did your interview date fall before your 5yr GC date?

GOOD question...a few reported problems when interviewed before 5th anniversary…and a few reported no problems…

I believe it is DO and IO dependent…

formerf1…please share your experience with us…

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

GOOD question...a few reported problems when interviewed before 5th anniversary…and a few reported no problems…

I believe it is DO and IO dependent…

formerf1…please share your experience with us…

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

If USCIS schedules you for the interview before your anniversary date, then it is their fault.

I have NBC as well. Call USCIS as I told you before...there is nothing to be afraid of!

I have just NBC*000###### and dont have any other number. Today i called the USCIS but i dont see any option to talk to an IO. Can you please let me know the options after you call the number. Today i checked the status online and the last update i am seeing is today's date (06/25/2009) and when i click on the details I am getting the following error message.

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Anyone has seen this kind of message before. Would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Raj

I have just NBC*000###### and dont have any other number. Today i called the USCIS but i dont see any option to talk to an IO. Can you please let me know the options after you call the number. Today i checked the status online and the last update i am seeing is today's date (06/25/2009) and when i click on the details I am getting the following error message.

Validation Error(s)
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Thanks,
Raj

As has been posted many times on this site, the online case status is inconsistent and may not accurately reflect your current application status.

Validation Error(s)

Thanks,
Raj

You've only applied not even 3 months ago and completed your FP just 1 month ago. Be patient and give it at least 3 months after FP to get your IL before you start inquiring with an IO.

Usually the message "Validation Error(s)
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

is a good sign... There have been posts by several people who mentioned they got their interview letters shortly after their status changed to above.