Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Recd the RFE from attorney on 10/01/07:
Self:
1]Medical
2]Ability to pay letter from employer

Spouse:
1]Medical
2]Marriage certificate

Rest details in my posting below.

Great that they touched your application for approval process. Good Luck.

AP approved

AP received by lawyer - 3 days after approval :).

Both EAD/AP approved and received for Spouse/Myself. Now, the long wait begins for the I-485.

AP Update

PD: EB3-India,Nov 2002
NSC (Nebraska Service Center)
Applications: RD->June7th, ND->June21st
FP: Completed on Aug 25th
EAD: Sep10th -> Card Production Ordered.
Sep16th -> Card Received
AP: Sep20th -> Document mailed to applicant
Sep26th -> Lawyer received document
NC: ?
GC: ?

Go to your bank and tell them to increase the validity period of the check in their system. Tell them to change it to 9 months. This is only a suggestion. Try it out to see if the bank can fix it.

Good luck.

Guru’s,

For some unknown reasons I submitted “Cashiers Checks” along-with my 485 application. The checks are marked July 27th, 2007. The receipt date for 485 application as per Fed-Ex tracking email was August 2nd, 2007 at Dallas Service Center.

The issue I am facing is, I have not yet received any update/receipt number yet. If the USCIS don’t open my case by October 27th, 2007, the cashier’s checks WILL BE VOID.

Question is: what are the possible implications of above?
[Here are couples of possibilities].

1) Will USCIS render my application as invalid and sent it back, if they open after 27th October?
If yes then since filing period is over, I will be stuck until 485 dates become current again. This will be nightmarish scenario for me.

2) Will USCIS send an RFE and ask me to send checks with new dates?
i) Will they ask me to send the old fees or new fees?
[I guess I don’t mind paying new fees as at least the application won’t be revoked]

My company lawyer says since this is a new situation for them, they don’t have any answer and will have to wait until we hear from USCIS. He can not confirm however that the case won’t be rejected.

I called up 1-800-375-5283 (USICS Support number). The lady over there says I should wait for 90 days [one more month] before I can initiate any formal inquiry process. She, however did not know [or did not revel] the possible implication if checks are not en-cashed within 3 months.

I am really on the edge for this. Anyone else went through similar situation or is in the same boat.

Please help …….

No Fp Yet

No use taking info pass for FP. BUT today morning I called the 1800 # and a nice guy took the call. He said there was no FP initiated for my application yet. He then requested it and gave me a confirmation number.. Hopefully I will get it in the mail soon:)..

JAMES_BOND,

I CALLED 1800# ON 9/5/07 AND LADY GIVE ME LONG CONFIRMATION# FOR INITIATING FP BUT NO RESULT YET. IT IS ALMOST 30 DAYS.

PD: 05/03

485: ND 6/21

AP/EAD: AD 8/12

FP:?

No FP Notice yet

JAMES_BOND,

I CALLED 1800# ON 9/5/07 AND LADY GIVE ME LONG CONFIRMATION# FOR INITIATING FP BUT NO RESULT YET. IT IS ALMOST 30 DAYS.

PD: 05/03

485: ND 6/21

AP/EAD: AD 8/12

FP:?

Gosh, that is really bad.. I was hoping the confir # was the passport to FP notice !!!.. Anyway pls keep us posted when you get the FP notice. I will post any updates from my side.. I think these are their fun little ways of torturing us ;).. Let us put a BIGG smile and wait , as the show must go on...:eek::(

Guru’s,

For some unknown reasons I submitted “Cashiers Checks” along-with my 485 application. The checks are marked July 27th, 2007. The receipt date for 485 application as per Fed-Ex tracking email was August 2nd, 2007 at Dallas Service Center.

The issue I am facing is, I have not yet received any update/receipt number yet. If the USCIS don’t open my case by October 27th, 2007, the cashier’s checks WILL BE VOID.

Question is: what are the possible implications of above?
[Here are couples of possibilities].

1) Will USCIS render my application as invalid and sent it back, if they open after 27th October?
If yes then since filing period is over, I will be stuck until 485 dates become current again. This will be nightmarish scenario for me.

2) Will USCIS send an RFE and ask me to send checks with new dates?
i) Will they ask me to send the old fees or new fees?
[I guess I don’t mind paying new fees as at least the application won’t be revoked]

My company lawyer says since this is a new situation for them, they don’t have any answer and will have to wait until we hear from USCIS. He can not confirm however that the case won’t be rejected.

I called up 1-800-375-5283 (USICS Support number). The lady over there says I should wait for 90 days [one more month] before I can initiate any formal inquiry process. She, however did not know [or did not revel] the possible implication if checks are not en-cashed within 3 months.

I am really on the edge for this. Anyone else went through similar situation or is in the same boat.

Please help …….

Hi staraam, Dont worry about your checks. I hope yours checks will get deposited in this week or next. here are the my info.

I send my i-485 and I-765 on to TEXAS SERVICE CENTER on 08/01/2007 . My personal checks got cleared on 09/27/2007 . i did not get receipts yet. I hope i will get in this week.
your checks will deposit soon. Best of luck

EB-2 India

Labor Priority Date - 08/29/03
1-140 Approval Date - 02/27/07
1-485, AP and EAD filed - 06/01/07 (NSC , transferred to TSC)
1-485, AP and EAD receipt dates - 06/07/07 (TSC)
Finger Printing : 06/28/07
AP received: 08/02/07
EAD Card received: 08/02/07

1-485 LUD : 07/03/07 (None after Fingerprinting)

My company is making me travel to Middle East (Dubai) for a project for 6 weeks. Is it advisable not to go? Will it have any affect on my 1-485 processing?

Suggestions/Advise wil be valued. Thank you.

EB-2 India

Labor Priority Date - 08/29/03
1-140 Approval Date - 02/27/07
1-485, AP and EAD filed - 06/01/07 (NSC , transferred to TSC)
1-485, AP and EAD receipt dates - 06/07/07 (TSC)
Finger Printing : 06/28/07
AP received: 08/02/07
EAD Card received: 08/02/07

1-485 LUD : 07/03/07 (None after Fingerprinting)

My company is making me travel to Middle East (Dubai) for a project for 6 weeks. Is it advisable not to go? Will it have any affect on my 1-485 processing?

Suggestions/Advise wil be valued. Thank you.

Stay back in Dubai. It is a cool place.. screw the GC here. There are no taxes in Dubai. Make lots of money, save lots of tax-free money and enjoy ur retirement later in the beaches of Mauritius.

There was a LUD today but I think it is just from the address change that I filed yesterday. Wonder how long they will take for the adjucation of I485?

You can expect good news!

Samurai,
Since your EAD and AP are already approved,this LUD can mean good news for your 485 as your PD is also current.BTW,did you have any LUDs on 485 after FP?Keep us posted about updates for your case.

I got a LUD on 9/30/2007. Not sure what means.

Name Check Cleared but no Visa number yet

I spoke with an IO today at the TSC. She informed me that the name checks have cleared but there are no visa numbers at the moment.