Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

August 10th

My I-485 has been filed with NSC on August 10th 2007 and my checks has been cleared on Sept 24th. I got the receipt numbers on the back of my checks. Not received receipt notices in mail so far.

Wife's EAD still pending

We filed I-485, EAD and AP applications to NSC on June 13. My EAD was approved but my wife's EAD is still pending. Is there anyone in the same situation ? I saw in trackit that July RD EAD is being processed.

Mine too...

We filed I-485, EAD and AP applications to NSC on June 13. My EAD was approved but my wife's EAD is still pending. Is there anyone in the same situation ? I saw in trackit that July RD EAD is being processed.

Same situation here. RD is 06/14 @NSC. I got my approval last week but wife's is still pending (no LUDs either). I know cases where July-end RDs have received EAD approvals.
Pl post if you receive any updates.

After filing how do you get to know about RD, AD and all that?

pl.Let me know how do you get to know about RD, FP and all that.

Thanks for reply

Same situation here. RD is 06/14 @NSC. I got my approval last week but wife's is still pending (no LUDs either). I know cases where July-end RDs have received EAD approvals.
Pl post if you receive any updates.

I will post if I get any updates. Please post if you get any updates. Thank you.

EAD and 485 Approval Notice?

If the Approval Notice LUD was for EAD or 485, then you will get it at your mailing address. Only APs go to the lawyers. Congrats.

Checked the USCIS website and it says I-795 Approval Notice Sent.
Is this notice sent to Attorney?

No..my friend.. the approval notice for EAD also goes to your lawyer. You will get the physical card in hand but not the approval notice. Same applies for 485 too.

If the Approval Notice LUD was for EAD or 485, then you will get it at your mailing address. Only APs go to the lawyers. Congrats.

Went to Infopass today. NC is pending.

my case is very similar to yours, eb2 india Jan 2004. called USCIS few days back and they said NC is still pending. Any idea how long does it take normally to clear name check ( I know worst case is 5 years).

As such 4-6 months from the date your name is submitted to the FBI (usually a week from your ND) is a good timeline.

But as such it is a very good question ...keep searching for a reliable, authentic and verifiable answer :)

my case is very similar to yours, eb2 india Jan 2004. called USCIS few days back and they said NC is still pending. Any idea how long does it take normally to clear name check ( I know worst case is 5 years).

As such 4-6 months from the date your name is submitted to the FBI (usually a week from your ND) is a good timeline.

But as such it is a very good question ...keep searching for a reliable, authentic and verifiable answer :)

When I asked IO for any further information on the timeline for NC clearance, he just asked me to wait because they can not do anything about NC.

Today i got EAD card production ordered email from CRIS

I have received an email from CRIS stating the I765 card production has been ordered (for my wife). And there is an LUD on my 765 on 9/28
Details
PD 2/15/07
I-140 AD 6/27/07
I 485 RD 7/2/07, ND 8/5/07
FP NOTICIE: 10/4/07
EAD applied for my wife
Her FP notice 10/4/07
EAD APPROVAL 8/28/07