Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Guys, How do you check of FBI Name check is complete? I tried calling the IO thrice and they refused to share any information about the case.. :-(

ok Guys, dont call IO too many times. I have only called very few times and even then I got letter from USCIS.

I talked to IO about getting multiple fp notices, one for 485 and one for 765, he said cancel 765 one but I am thinking I'll get both done.

ok Guys, dont call IO too many times. I have only called very few times and even then I got letter from USCIS.

I talked to IO about getting multiple fp notices, one for 485 and one for 765, he said cancel 765 one but I am thinking I'll get both done.

Cooldesi,
Just curious. What kind of letter did you get from USCIS? Is it kind of a warning not to call them too many times?

Will I get EAD or not?

My priority date is feb, 2003 and 485, 765 and 131 are filed @ NSC. On my wife's case I got email as below

We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On September 4, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

LUD is also changed on my 485 record but no status changed.

Question is both my wife and I do not get EAD until my wife's 485 evidence is resolved - is that true?

Thanks.

Cooldesi, Can you please share the details of the letter? Does this mean that the number of times call USCIS is being tracked as well? :eek:

This makes me nervous now..:(

EAD Approved

EAD Approved for my wife and me today. Please see the signature for details. Seems like NSC is picking up June 1st week cases now.

EB-3 India
PD: March 2003
LC approved: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: Jan 2007
I-485/I-765/I-131 filed at NSC
I-485 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD:6/20/07
FP Notice received: 8/27/07 Code 3
I-131 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD: 9/6/07
I-765 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 AD: 9/6/07 (card ordered)

Got another LUD on I-485 today.. Is it normal to get 2 updates on 485 after FP ?

One LUD or two.
Depends on when the results are sent to FBI and received back from them, each of which is a different event that could happen on the same day, or on two separate days, and hence the explanation of one/two LUDs.

Congrats!! ss_2004

Hello ss_2004

Congratulations!! It is interesting to note that your I-485 has been approved yesterday when your PD (03/11/2004) is indeed current per September 2007 Visa Bulletin.

Your approval has given me hope and has got me excited. Please see details in my signature that will show that my RD is 06/14/07 compared to your RD of 06/12/07.

Congratulations once again - IE

Please check my signature.

got FP done; received 2 LUDs in 24 hours

Got our FP done yesterday. The process was very simple and took about 10 minutes.

Got an LUD last evening and one today. So 2 LUDs in 24 hours.

Hoping to get approval of EAD and AP for me and my wife by mid-October inshAllah.

PD: 02/17/03
EB3, Service Center: NSC
Package Sent: 06/26/07
Package Received: 07/27/07
Notice Date: 07/23/07
LUDs: 07/28/07; 09/06/07; 09/07/07

Cooldesi, Can you please share the details of the letter? Does this mean that the number of times call USCIS is being tracked as well? :eek:

This makes me nervous now..:(

What letter essentially contained was that somebody probably you called USCIS on Aug 17th to find status of your case. From records it appears your application was filed June 13,2007. At present we are processing similar applications which were filed September 2006. Please give immigration officer more time.

Now First my application is EB2, Jan 2004 so it's supposed to be current. Second are they only concerned about receipt date not priority date. Third I called because I did not get my FP notice after 2 months. I did not call just like that to kill time.

What letter essentially contained was that somebody probably you called USCIS on Aug 17th to find status of your case. From records it appears your application was filed June 13,2007. At present we are processing similar applications which were filed September 2006. Please give immigration officer more time.

Now First my application is EB2, Jan 2004 so it's supposed to be current. Second are they only concerned about receipt date not priority date. Third I called because I did not get my FP notice after 2 months. I did not call just like that to kill time.

OMG!.. These guys are unbelievable..

Hopefully, we should be done soon with this never ending journey.. Good Luck to you cooldesi!