Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Congrats for those who got their EADs.

It seems like Texas filers EADs are getting approved so far. Any approvals for Nebraska filers ??

Spouse's EAD approved

Spouse's EAD approved
My spouse's EAD has come through.Email says that card has been mailed.
------------------------------------------------

PD: Aug 31, 2001
485 RD: Jun 6,07
485 ND: Jun 15,07
FP (for self & spouse) done on Jul 11,07
AP (self) approved on Jul 11,07
AP (spouse) LUD on Jul 24,07
EAD (self) no LUDs, except for 06/16
EAD (spouse) Jul 26, 07 Card production ordered
Edit/Delete Message

Lud

Can you tell me what is LUD and how can I check if it is updated. My I485 was filed and received by USCIS on June 17th and I had my FP completed on 07/24. I have created an account with USCIS to track my applications for 485, AP & EAD but am not very sure what LUD is.

My details are
EB2 -RIR
PD : July 2003
485 , EAD, AP RD on June 17th
FP : 07/24

Also does anyone have the list of statuses the applications can go through. Currently mine says received and pending.

LUD - last update online.

Which Service Center?

Spouse's EAD approved
My spouse's EAD has come through.Email says that card has been mailed.
------------------------------------------------

PD: Aug 31, 2001
485 RD: Jun 6,07
485 ND: Jun 15,07
FP (for self & spouse) done on Jul 11,07
AP (self) approved on Jul 11,07
AP (spouse) LUD on Jul 24,07
EAD (self) no LUDs, except for 06/16
EAD (spouse) Jul 26, 07 Card production ordered
Edit/Delete Message

Can you tell me what is LUD and how can I check if it is updated. My I485 was filed and received by USCIS on June 17th and I had my FP completed on 07/24. I have created an account with USCIS to track my applications for 485, AP & EAD but am not very sure what LUD is.

My details are
EB2 -RIR
PD : July 2003
485 , EAD, AP RD on June 17th
FP : 07/24

Also does anyone have the list of statuses the applications can go through. Currently mine says received and pending.

LUD = Last Update

Could anyone help me with my last post (following). Also, as pleaseGOD mentioned , is AOS being approved for some people who filed in June?

---
Guys,
I see that unlike some people (such as vikando) I have not received my receipt notice yet. I called up USCIS and the person there could not provide any new information and simply asked me to wait or schedule an infopass. Is there any limit on the number of infopass apptmts one can make or any charge for doing so?

-----------
EB2
PD Jul 03
I485 sent on June 14, 07
Delivered to NSC on June 15, 07
Notice date: 12 jul 07
------------

Congratulations, mine is also same month PD. Can you tell me exact date of PD? if you tell me first week or last week that is fine too.

:D EAD approved on Jul 26 from TSC
Current Status: Card production ordered
time to be contented with what's happening!!!!!!!!

I am a silent frustrated reader of the forum and waiting for the good news......

rag01

Is your checks cashed? then USCIS puts receipt# on back of your checks. Check online bank scanned copy of cashed check.

Could anyone help me with my last post (following). Also, as pleaseGOD mentioned , is AOS being approved for some people who filed in June?

---
Guys,
I see that unlike some people (such as vikando) I have not received my receipt notice yet. I called up USCIS and the person there could not provide any new information and simply asked me to wait or schedule an infopass. Is there any limit on the number of infopass apptmts one can make or any charge for doing so?

-----------
EB2
PD Jul 03
I485 sent on June 14, 07
------------

I do have receipt numbers. I can see on the webpage that a notice was sent to me on 12 July but I have not recvd the notice yet nor my attroney and USCIS rep told me that she does not know (even with receipt number) to what address my notice was sent to (she told me to wait 15 days from 12th Jul). Can one make unlimited infopass aptmts?

BTW I checked trackitt and someone got his approval within 46 days after filing AOS on 1 June.

---------------
Is your checks cashed? then USCIS puts receipt# on back of your checks. Check online bank scanned copy of cashed check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcissue123

---
Guys,

-----------
EB2
PD Jul 03
I485 sent on June 14, 07
------------

Generally notices are sent to lawyer's address. So i think lawyer clerk may have misplaced it or something.... cause this kinda stuff happened to me in Labor application, when they sent staff member misplaced 45 day letter.

I do have receipt numbers. I can see on the webpage that a notice was sent to me on 12 July but I have not recvd the notice yet nor my attroney and USCIS rep told me that she does not know (even with receipt number) to what address my notice was sent to (she told me to wait 15 days from 12th Jul). Can one make unlimited infopass aptmts?

BTW I checked trackitt and someone got his approval within 46 days after filing AOS on 1 June.

---------------

Quote:

---
Guys,

-----------
EB2
PD Jul 03
I485 sent on June 14, 07
------------

service center

Could all of you add your service center (like TSC, NSC) to your signatures please? This will help us track individual centers better. Thanks in advance.

---------------

Quote:

---
Guys,

-----------
EB2
PD Jul 03
I485 sent on June 14, 07
------------
I sent to NSC with the same date and my ND is the same as yours.My laywer received the NOAs on Jul 16.

Call to USCIS. There is a number (Ask for somebody else cuz I do not remember number and codes) to talk directly with IO. They can help you. My friend had same problem with a NOAs for FP. This IO can check the deliver address. (My friend got another NOAs for FP)

If you want do same question in this place:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4856&page=131

Lot people can help you....

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: