Lets start with Feb Filers

:

Cest la Vie- maybe you should try another phn call- asking about your 795 and not mentioning the RFE on the way.........

wow congrats on the EAD...thats really neat...i hope i hear something from them tommorrow too!!!

Cest la Vie...you could try calling them but once they issue an RFE the case is suspended till a response is recieved.

wow congrats on the EAD...thats really neat...i hope i hear something from them tommorrow too!!!

Cest la Vie...you could try calling them but once they issue an RFE the case is suspended till a response is recieved.

thanks- i do hope you hear something tomorow- i know how it feels to be in suspense...i shall keep you in my prayers!

way to go bmorehopeful, seems like expedite works. but it is a serious thing though and should not be taken for granted. so please do not tell people to do it just because, it is for severe reasons only. we are having major financial issues that is why we needed it, and im sure you all are too. but we shouldnt tell people to do it and see what happens, otherwise this priviledge will be taken away for future filers.

Very true JS,
and WHHOHOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO HAPPY DANCE for Hopeful!!!! :D :D :) :D :D

I agree:)... i would say if you haven't waited at least 2 months then there is no need.

Maybe if you had an RFE that would explain the delay - but no touches a month and more after case processing has resumed should be cause for alarm- and you need to look at processing dates posted on USCIS before seeing if you are really behind schedule.

Make a call ONLY if you are dead certain your file is collecting dust on some officers table since he spends all day reading the immi. forums and cracking up at us for going out of our goddamn minds...in such a case a call from his superior is warrented and you should be back on track!:D

js360, same here, I got another email saying Card Production Ordered again. Hopefully we will receive our EAD card tomorrow or this week.

Congrats, BMORE HOPEFUL. I knew you were gonna get it this week. If USCIS process our applications in the order of received, it does make sense based on our timelines since I sent out mine a couple of days before you. I know you got your FP done before me, but I guess that might have to do with DOs. Anyway, I am very happy for you.

Let's just hope we get the actual EAD card soon.

Be Faithful.

BMORE HOPEFUL
i just looked at our timelines and both our cases were resumed 3/27/2008.
other dates are kinda similiar too.

:

Don't worry- keep praying- i think those calls just make certain the the officer with our file dusts them off and slaps a stamp of approval on them :D

Cest la Vie- maybe you should try another phn call- asking about your 795 and not mentioning the RFE on the way.........

I told you MAN!!!!

the samething with js360

I could smell EAD coming to him 1 day before, and what did I tell you yesterday????

well I am really good with my EAD scence! i wish i would "Smell" a fresh IL coming to us SOON!

Still no EAD or AP for me
I am getting worried as my H1B is expiring on 5/19/2008
Should i be calling USCIS and speaking to someone there?

Thanks
CG

Give them at least 2 weeks, because you are in the end of Feb, and suposely they are dealing with the begining of FEB.

Received AP finally....Also got email regarding EAD card being sent... What surprised me though is soft LUD change on I-485... Did anyone had a LUD changed on 485 recently?

Happy Dance!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC**********

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 30, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

:D:D I hope everyone else gets their EADs soon also!!!

congrats. looks like we are all moving along, who is still waiting for EAD approval???? it should come this week id say.

me, I am waiting.
BUT, I'm elated at the fact that Hopeful, Csantos, you JS360 and klik4it, lintas and Sorrayah and all the others already have yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC**********

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 30, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

:D:D I hope everyone else gets their EADs soon also!!!

I can't help myself anymore. You called a full hour after I did, and you got yours and I'm STILL WAITING ! wtf. I'm starting to get really disgruntled,

and also I thnk I'm just super nervous about going to the dentist today. that Novacaine really shakes my brain ... so if my posts tonight are out of the ordinary weird, it's the Novacaine. I'll try not to post anything though :) Have a happy happy Wednesday all my IMMI-Forum buds

I can't help myself anymore. You called a full hour after I did, and you got yours and I'm STILL WAITING ! wtf. I'm starting to get really disgruntled,

and also I thnk I'm just super nervous about going to the dentist today. that Novacaine really shakes my brain ... so if my posts tonight are out of the ordinary weird, it's the Novacaine. I'll try not to post anything though :) Have a happy happy Wednesday all my IMMI-Forum buds

the day is not yet over!!! im sure u will get it today
what did u say was the reason for requesting expedited servie?

the day is not yet over!!! im sure u will get it today
what did u say was the reason for requesting expedited servie?

Financial loss. I cannot pay rent with money I'm not earning :( and they don't CARE to get me back into the workforce even if that can hahaha save my marriage :)

They don't realize how stressful this process is on a couple, when one is the sole breadwinner because the laws prevent the other one from contributing

wondering how you receive emails.
After get the receipt #, then register online?

thanks

yes, go register your account with www.uscis.gov
and once you have the account you go into "My Portfolio" and there you add all the case numbers that you have, so you have a little convenient list of your cases all in one place