Lets start with Feb Filers

just go get your SSN once you get your green card and you can work, you will not get an EAD if your green card is approved before you get it. so its better to have an IL, but of course well take anything, even an LUD at this point, lol.

i already have a SSN from when i worked in college. just have to get the AOK to work.

ok
I said it all, vomited all my life on you guys... sorry 'bout that! we needed that
(that is why we're here right?)

Man i had a great laugh right now :) you're just hillarious in so many ways and on so many days. Totally brightened up my day.
I am supposed for the past two weeks to write this Economy paper - due tomorrow/ naah, make that TODAY at 2pm, and I've not been able to concentrate ONE BIT due to the stress of this immigration.
I hope now that I didn't accidently throw away some unmarked envelope now that you mention how innocent the envelope of the EAD card looked ...!!! :eek:

naah, I would've seen it, my curiosity is more alive than my ability to throw out Pre-Approval for credit card letters.
time to sleep, 1:30am and no sleep for weeks is taking its toll big time

well we are also having the problem in wich i was accepted to a top RN program at the University, have been preparing for over 6 months for it, and i need a GC so we can get our fafsa...

we both work but at the same time we both make car payments, we both pay school, insurance, rent, all the other things... and our income is crapy, like 8bucks per hour

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

but ya gotta do wacha gotta do,...

that is why she is going to school and so am i!

trying to stay positive but its really hard right now. Too much stress lately. Sorry if I be a jerk sometime. I hope no one takes it pesonally

no way bro... we are in the same boat!!!!

well you and be more hopefull will get EAD prodiction ordered either this week or next week!

we had to go to prosper.com and request a loan because we could not just yet get the federal school stafford loans!!!

i was just doing random searches online of receipt numbers on uscis website, using my receipt number, but changing the last 3 digits, and if these numbers are issues in order or receiving, then im pretty upset now, because i found so many i765 approved and card production ordered for numbers that are after mine, some just 50 digits after mine to 300-400 after mine. either that is bad news, or means we are soon, the mood im in right now, i take it as bad news.

dude i had done the same thing... but... basicaly you are getting so close to have it....

like i said by the end of this/next week you will get it! i bet!

dude i had done the same thing... but... basicaly you are getting so close to have it....

like i said by the end of this/next week you will get it! i bet!

i hope so, did you also find receipt numbers after yours that had been approved?

yes i did... kept on going on the lest 3 numbers, and plenty of them had the production ordered, and a few 130's were online, ,... i dont even have the 130 online yet

we had to go to prosper.com and request a loan because we could not just yet get the federal school stafford loans!!!

Wish you told me, I am a lender there ... woulda given you the loan for a very hansome 20% interest :) ... glad you got it so you can get on with your studies!

Last edited by a moderator:
i will have to take another loan feb08filler but, cant afford 20% you understand why..

i will take my loan on the end of may, would you be kind to lower the rate?

just popping in to say hi and see how everyone's been doing... hopefully by next week... you all should start seeing some moves on your applications... at least i765!!!

OMG,

ok, well i dont even know how to say this... but ok
i went and checked last night at the processing times in orlando FL DO, and was able to verify that as march the 15th their I-485 was all they way back in october, well now... they have it updated as of april...

IT WENT BAAAAAACK it is now july 07!!!!

What the heck!
C'mon people!

also at the NBC i checked the aplications for 765 based on 485 and they were up to feb 5th 08 -

but a gentleman had just gotten his approval and his application date is feb the 16th!

???? what is the deal?

every cases are being processed in a january 08 time frame of course n400 is backed up!

but whyyyyy whyyyy is the 485 moving backwards???????

we were expecting a interview soon, since most of the peoplen are getting theirs...

ahhhhhrg!!!

(feb08****) still considering the loan even more now!!! that seeems like there ont be financial aid available for me for a while!

Received email today, EAD ordered

my application was sent a day before yours and my FP was done a month before yours...still no EAD here...UGH!!!:mad::eek:

anyone know what the delay could be? guesses welcome also!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
santos, i too notices if u look back on the previous page that the seattle DO for i485 went from sept back to july.

ahhhhhrg!!!

(feb08****) still considering the loan even more now!!! that seeems like there ont be financial aid available for me for a while!

I may have to go on there myself for getting a loan to finance another semester of HELL Tuition. I'm in my 6th year of F1 tuition cSantos .. I have not even enough $$ to eat lunch at the school cafeteria with all the other students ... and I'm so hating my courses right now. It's like i'm losing heart in everything because of the huge high expectations that I've built about being free to work and all that by now ... and NOTHING !!!!

I've gone to the job fair, I'm netwroking and giving people my resume all over the place ... and then I always have to say like some idiot " Well, the EAD Should come ANY DAY Now !!!! " And their answer is always the same ... "well, let us know when you get it, until then there is nothing we can do for you"

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS today. I'm altogether unpositive right now. Perhaps I should just go to sleep

I'm starting to think that our IO's are reading these posts and laughing their butts off at us freaking out. Perhaps they even run bets in the office who can freak out their applicants the most ...