Lets start with Feb Filers

Thank you for the advice! I called USCIS again... so the copy request is confirmed... and also asked a silly question... as to whether pending RFEs hold back FBI check... and it doesn't or so they say... so I guess it's something to be glad about... although this time they told me to allow 45-60 days to receive the copy... I'm afraid to call back again... I might be told to wait 6-12 months for it... after all it must be a crazy concept to reprint and mail a letter :)

nothing is crazy when dealing with USCIS, just there employees

new processing dates posted, EADs now into FEB......WE ARE SOON EVERYONE......YAAAAAYYYYYYY

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

one wierd thing for my DO though, Seattle DO now says they are processing July 20th I485, last month it said they were doing Sept 5th. WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, go check USCIS website now. there processing dates are back to march 15th, i swear they were at april 15th this morning when i checked it. these guys are messed up

I love you USCIS....!

be nice to us:D

i cant say the same, i hate uscis........i will not love or like them for doing there job, cause the fact is, they dont do there job, so surprising us with great news here and there makes me happy, but still doesnt make me like them, cause thats what there job is.

WTF, go check USCIS website now. there processing dates are back to march 15th, i swear they were at april 15th this morning when i checked it. these guys are messed up

They're not IT people mate ... :) they are however in charge of a chunk of our future ... and apart from my personal expectations (which like yours are that people are there to do their jobs, so they better DO IT, which I agree it feels like they're not - but hopefully they are) I am willing to expect the best and like them until further notice :)

you know ... the whole innocent until proven guilty bit :D

congrats to lintas, but just as sorryah and bmorehopeful i too have heard nothing sice mid/late march. hopefully soon.

well guuys i am siting here with my beer waiting to hear from Atlantabrother and soraya about their letters,

well i checked the processing dates from my house and it says : march 15th

since we have passed 1 month and almost going to 11/2 months i kinda tought that if i refreshed and logged in again i'd see something new!

stupid me LOL

we're still waiting here, going to school drinking our beer taking care of our dogs, and getting disappointed every day we check our mail box...

"sometimes i think, i will skip like 2 days from checking the box, maybe than i will see something..." it is all in vain.... bill and add keeps coming in like crazy, but when it comes about USCIs, there is nothing there!

well i thought it was kinda nice when i found out that i got my EAD card!!! i first thought it was spam mail like ads or something, because USCIS address does not show up, just like my address, and then i kinda of pressed it and felt a card, thern i oppened, but for real you can miss that "so quick" ever since we applied for the AOS whatever mail comes i do check it really well and open everything... unfortunately they are all bills, or some sorta of YOU've BEEN pre-APPROVED FOR OUR CREDIT CARD...

ahhhhhhhhhh all i want is our green card so the lady and i can go to a cruise and the MALDIVES, can you believe it! it has been so stupid that even my boss (we work with the travel industry) said: whenever that happend, ms T and I will take a 4 day vacation to the maldives,!!!!!

come on! we're so ready to go, pluss my nursing classes tarts on the cinco de mayo... so we have like no time to spare!!!!!

well... as far as of right now, we postponed the "trip" to a summer break or so, wich i will not have, and then will be in trouble with the school .... but you know what???

i don't care, we need that for the sanity of our marriage ...

both working full time (together at the same office... i love that) plus going to school full time, and our dog is pregnant from our other dog....

we need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok
I said it all, vomited all my life on you guys... sorry 'bout that! we needed that
(that is why we're here right?)

well guuys i am siting here with my beer waiting to hear from Atlantabrother and soraya about their letters,

since we have passed 1 month and almost going to 11/2 months i kinda tought that if i refreshed and logged in again i'd see something new!

stupid me LOL

we're still waiting here, going to school drinking our beer taking care of our dogs, and getting disappointed every day we check our mail box...

"sometimes i think, i will skip like 2 days from checking the box, maybe than i will see something..." it is all in vain.... bill and add keeps coming in like crazy, but when it comes about USCIs, there is nothing there!

well i thought it was kinda nice when i found out that i got my EAD card!!! i first thought it was spam mail like ads or something, because USCIS address does not show up, just like my address, and then i kinda of pressed it and felt a card, thern i oppened, but for real you can miss that "so quick" ever since we applied for the AOS whatever mail comes i do check it really well and open everything... unfortunately they are all bills, or some sorta of YOU've BEEN pre-APPROVED FOR OUR CREDIT CARD...

ahhhhhhhhhh all i want is our green card so the lady and i can go to a cruise and the MALDIVES, can you believe it! it has been so stupid that even my boss (we work with the travel industry) said: whenever that happend, ms T and I will take a 4 day vacation to the maldives,!!!!!

come on! we're so ready to go, pluss my nursing classes tarts on the cinco de mayo... so we have like no time to spare!!!!!

well... as far as of right now, we postponed the "trip" to a summer break or so, wich i will not have, and then will be in trouble with the school .... but you know what???

both working full time (together at the same office... i love that) plus going to school full time, and our dog is pregnant from our other dog....

ok
I said it all, vomited all my life on you guys... sorry 'bout that! we needed that

yup, but my statement remains the same, alteast you have EAD and are both working. no struggle seems to be happening, just seems you want a vacation, while i sit here stressing day in and day out with EAD, AP or greencard for my wife. I support my wife, my child and my pug on 1 income. and not a good income at all, but i make it happen, your situation is unfortunate, but it doesnt seem like a situtation to be to sad about. i would trade you my citizenship for you EAD and a green card right now. my family needs this for the sake of living, you need it cause you need a vacation, your venting doesnt seemed to be justified.

stupid me LOL

ok

Actually...that "vomit" was a good read csantos!:D took my mindoff uscis for 30 seconds:rolleyes::D

cheer up js360- we will still be like csantos- then we will be ranting and raving about interview letters and the likes.
its a struggle for most of us just please sty strong- i hope you can get mine before me :)

trying to stay positive but its really hard right now. Too much stress lately. Sorry if I be a jerk sometime. I hope no one takes it pesonally

trying to stay positive but its really hard right now. Too much stress lately. Sorry if I be a jerk sometime. I hope no one takes it pesonally

no worries- USCIS leaves us all bitter as we hang on for dear life...at least we have husbands,wives and famalies that make it worth it;)
praying for yourself,sorrayah,cestlavie everyone i may have left out- those are just at the tip of my tongue- let this week be THE week!

no update on the EAD for me either but one silver lining in the cloud is that i have the interview date for May 28th so atleast thats the light at the end of the tunnel. you can automatically work once u get ur GC correct? or do u have to wait for EAD still?

no update on the EAD for me either but one silver lining in the cloud is that i have the interview date for May 28th so atleast thats the light at the end of the tunnel. you can automatically work once u get ur GC correct? or do u have to wait for EAD still?

just go get your SSN once you get your green card and you can work, you will not get an EAD if your green card is approved before you get it. so its better to have an IL, but of course well take anything, even an LUD at this point, lol.