Lets start with Feb Filers

I have filed I-485 in Feb 2008 under EB1c as Multinational Manager employed for 3years in us and 9 years in India. The Visa Bulletin shows its current in April as I also has taken the biometrics code 3 on march 14th. Now whats the process pending? like Can I check if any visa is allocated to me or not? What is the next procedure left? Rest information is in signature.
Info needed, Gurus. Thanks

Procedures pending for GC

I have filed I-485 in Feb 2008 under EB1c as Multinational Manager employed for 3years in us and 9 years in India. The Visa Bulletin shows its current in April as I also has taken the biometrics code 3 on march 14th. Now whats the process pending? like Can I check if any visa is allocated to me or not? What is the next procedure left? Rest information is in signature.
Info needed, Gurus. Thanks

Has anyone else not received an LUD within a few days after the FP appointment?

It seems like most people get an LUD directly after the FP appointment. Is it unusual that I had my FP appointment on March 15th and I still have not seen any additional LUD to both my I-765 and my I-485 aos applications?

02/15/08 Mailed I-765 & I-485
02/21/08 NOA. Also could view my applications online where it states that my applications are being processed at the national benefits center and has the receipt date of the 21st listed. Also states the current status: case received and pending.
02/25/08 FP notice
03/15/08 FP Completed

My FP was done on March 1st and no LUD what so ever for it....Its been more than month but no LUD on anything..... So you are not the only one ....

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC08********

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

question does this mean that they mailed the card also?

I got three separate email updates. 1) Approval of I765 - Notice mailed; 2) EAD Card Ordered; and 3) EAD Card Mailed. You should probably receive the same shortly....

Last edited by a moderator:
lets hope it gets alot better, if not, im sure by the end of this month we will all have very great news

I knooooowwww.... hoping and praying I haven't forgotten anything as I put together all my docs for the interview.....

If it'll make you feel any better, why don't you run by me the list of things you intend to bring. I might be able to make suggestions or tell you whether you seem organized enough. :) I recently went through the process, so I'm happy to help.

If it'll make you feel any better, why don't you run by me the list of things you intend to bring. I might be able to make suggestions or tell you whether you seem organized enough. :) I recently went through the process, so I'm happy to help.

Thanks for the offer Canuck. My case is slightly complicated since we maintain separate residences currently. In addition to the specific documents mentioned in the appointment notice, here is a list of docs I am taking along with me.
Both our SSN cards
Wedding Albums
Extra photos just in case they want it for their file
Affidavits
Letter explaining separate residence (suggested by Austriacus)
Paystubs
2007 joint tax return
My US Masters and Doctorate diplomas and transcripts
Joint phone bills
Phone/Email records
Joint bank account statements
Insurance (not joint)
IRA and retirement account statements showing beneficiary
Letters from employers
Flight itineraries

I am not sure if I have to take any passport size photos along with us.

sands, you are well prepared. Relax, you'll be fine at the interview. You probably don't need pictures. I wouldn't go and spend more money on them, personally.

Let us know how it goes!