Lets start with Feb Filers

Well, it's kinda hottish here, plus parking is a HUGE nightmare in downtown San Francisco. they will charge you $12+ flat rate to park in parking lots, and the parking meters on the street cost 25c / 10 min with a time limit of 1 hour PLUS you have to watch out for street cleaning. cos if your car is on teh side of the street in the hour of the cleaning, that is a $40 ticket right there.
which I got for the bike today anyway, so geeeeez, that $12 parking for the car sounds quite cheap right now ;)

well just got home from my wifes bio appt, great news, they let us do our sons too, however he just needed to do his right index finger and get his picture taken, my wife had to do the whole deal, both hands all fingers, picture, signature. and once i got home, i485 is now online, and i765 has an lud as today, same as the i485. now the wait game. gotta get that EAD so we can finally become a stable 2 income family.

Hello All-

I had another concern that just sprang up on me while going thru these forums-
What is a civics and English test?

I have an ASC Appointment notice for biometrics and EAD on 3/25/2008 which has no mention of a test-i came across this while going thru the forums!

Is there a test that i would need to take and if yes,what is it about and why does the ASC notice has no mention of it

Any thoughts?

Thanks
CG

civics and english test is only for citizenship, naturalization, n400. you do not need to worry about that.......................

yet

Congrats on those who have just got their FP done. Mine is coming up next Tuesday. Hi js360, since we both in seattle, did you have problem finding a parking space? Thanks.

Congrats on those who have just got their FP done. Mine is coming up next Tuesday. Hi js360, since we both in seattle, did you have problem finding a parking space? Thanks.

no, they have a huge parking lot, $5, no in out privileges though. if your going there from the way where you goin up the hill, if your early, if you go past the building, for about 2 -3 min, there is a jack in the box and mcdonalds a little further up the road if your early and hungry

Still waiting on my checks to be cashed. I have my fingers crossed that it might happen tomorrow.

Tgif!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can't see any of my parents cases online, is this common? When I was doing my citizenship my case was immediately online, but it was never updated and I never received any updates by email...

look at my timeline, my cases did not show up online for over a month, so yes it is normal. and the i130 will prob not show up for longer.

woah... lots of catching up to do... lots of good news I quickly skimmed thru... congrats to all... no updates here... just waiting...

well ok... there are some good news... alternate side parking has been suspended in NYC due to Good Friday... yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NO- RFE!

i got the "tax related" RFE today- dated 3.17.08 and i'm scrabbling to get everything together to mail it out today.

suggestions anyone?

i dont know if i will get anything in the mail today... since the mailman just comes by on the afternoon!

i have an Infopass for tuesday so i can have them correct a mistake on the G325 ... therefore i mnight aska bout the 765!