Lets start with Feb Filers

well ive never seen anyone with this before, but because i filed my i130 before the rest of my package, i received email today and i130 status updated online, it says on march 21st my i130s were transfered to the NBC for processing, good or bad? or they just send it there so its all together?

Same thing happened to me....Dont know if it is good or bad....all i know that they are doing something

Receipt Number on Check

Quick question about the printed receipt numbers on the check. Should they be in sequential order and where exactly are they located?!

I have a several strings of numbers, but none that look like they are in the ABC-99-999-99999 format.

In the center on the back of the check is a faded print out with what looks to be the original received date of 2/15 and then a bunch of illegible characters, although none of the strings look long enough to be the receipt number.

If anybody happens to have any insight, I'd appreciate it.

----------

2/12: I-485/I-131/I-130/I-765 sent via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox
2/13: Package signed for by USCIS
3/20: Checks Cashed

Hey guys,

we don't have any update on our case either :(

Day09 02/29/2008 checks cashed
Day12 03/03/2008 received NOA I-130, I-485, I-765 dated 02/28/2008
Day17 03/08/2008 FP notice received for appointment dated 03/15/2008
Day24 03/15/2008 FP appointment
Day26 03/17/2008 LUD I-485, I-765

Waiting...

lintas1 and js360, I believe your cases were transferred to indeed process the I485 together. :) It's good news that it was transferred.

lintas1 and js360, I believe your cases were transferred to indeed process the I485 together. :) It's good news that it was transferred.

it is good news it was tranfered, but does it slow it down more than others because everyone elses i130s are already there together with everything else?

I wouldn't know for sure, of course, but my gut says the process may have been slower before it was transferred because when they realized you had filed your I485, work on your file stopped while waiting for the file to be sent to NBC. So, along the same line, the process should pick up now that the IO has everything they need to work on the file.

:)

yea, any news is good news at this point, we would be super happy with AP at this point. my wifes parents are comin to visit next month, and my wifes sister lives in canada and we would love to be able to all go there together. keepin my fingers crossed and praying for USCIS to keep the good speed up that they are doin with JAN filers.

My parents just surprised me and came down for the long weekend. They were in cahoots with my husband and planned the trip together. :) They're from Vancouver, B.C.

It was great seeing them. I hadn't seen them since my wedding in October. :)

So I understand how nice it'll be for everyone to visit.

My parents just surprised me and came down for the long weekend. They were in cahoots with my husband and planned the trip together. :) They're from Vancouver, B.C.

It was great seeing them. I hadn't seen them since my wedding in October. :)

So I understand how nice it'll be for everyone to visit.

cool, im originally from vancouver, my wife is from the kootenays in bc, so is her fam, her sister lives in vancouver. we are not that far from vancouver, we are just in bellingham, but it sucks for her to be so close to family and still unable to go there and see them.

I am so FRUSTRATED!!!!

cant take going to the mail box every day (stupid me ) even looking forward to reacht he mail box... just to get bills!

ARGGG

Please USCIS be kind!

had an LUD on my I130s again today. dont know what that means but hopefully see some other movement soon on i131 or i765, better yet, i485.

Have fun in Vegas Feb08Filer!
I am happy for the weekends cause i thought the uscis didn't work so i don't worry with the constant checking...but i think they actually do.

OH Vegas was fun. Was just what I needed. Note to self: Slot machines eat more money faster than a hummer at a Gas Station!

And you're ssosoooo right. they do seem to work on weekends. my last LUD was this Sunday 23rd. how great is ThAT! They are working seemingly round the clock to serve us all better. I am so grateful.