Lets start with Feb Filers

They dont like you ;)....loll...... Joke apart, I dont think you need to worry too much as I am seeing that they have not cashed checks for people from Jan timeframe....So you should be fine... In any case, They wont do anything about it till they have your application in system which is not the case right now. And they wont search for it unless its been 90 days since you applied..... The only thing you can do is talk to lawyer again and get FEDEX tracking info, so that you can ascertain that the application did reach there on time...

i got the fed ex tracking info from my lawyer, and it says it was signed for a delivered on the 13th of feb. i guess ill just try not to worry about it too much and let it unfold how it should

Received biometric appointment letter for 03/06.. cheers :)

I heard that Oakland accepts walk-in finger print. Do they ask for document for walk-in? And do they have specific time set for walk-ins, like morning or afternoon? Anyone got idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
well you guys are moving swiftly, my morning update is that my cheques still have not been cashed. this sucks.

we had ours scheduled for march the first but we walked in today an we were taken care of!

in less then 15 minutes we were out of there!:D

yeah that's the only reason I did it... the only nerve wrecking things is that it leaves the power in the lawyer's hands until you get that NOA to know that all was mailed out correctly. I have to go home and see the PD on it... that'll give me a better idea as to when application was really mailed out.

--------------

Actually there is no PD on either NOA (I765 or I485) just RD.... odd or not?

my checks posted today in my bank account...packet was mailed out on 2/15.
checks cashed 2/26, and posted(showed up) on my account 2/27.

so whats the next thing i should be waiting for?

you should expect this week or next week the most to receive a I-797 wich will be the NOA receipt for your cases!

and after that if you don't get right away a request for evidence, you shall receive your biometrics appointment!

anything else let us know!

i hate to start sounding really annoying in this thread, but i am getting annoyed, my cheques still not cleared, today is day 16.

I m waiting too- how do you recieve your NOA....or ND...i know my package was delivered at USCIS yesterday- will i get those in the mail????

I m waiting too- how do you recieve your NOA....or ND...i know my package was delivered at USCIS yesterday- will i get those in the mail????

yes they will come in the mail, and from seeing other timelines, usually will come the day on, or after you cheques get cashed.