Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

any news, any one after 4/11 got the recipt.it looks like they are not working at all.

No Title

It seems that some of you filed I485 also with the H1 extension, I am in the same condition. Do you think it is gonna be leagal if my company file my application with the receipt of my H1 extension? Do you think that my package will be returned?

No Title

I filed with just H1 extn receipt...
They cannot return the pkg without issuing EAC #
All I want now is EAD and want to use 6mnth 485 rule..
--
ofcourse your lawyer can send the approved H1 lateron...

No Title

would someone post my details on the tracker as well, i don\'t know how to do it. My details are..

Mailed 485 on 06/19/01 - NO RECEIPT!

This would help in knowing when they start sending reciepts for June applicants!
thanx
Hope99

No Title

is this outrageous ? three months for a receipt , why are we so helpless? I guess US immigration is really testing our sanity.
I don\'t want to be made crazy by INS, I think if we don\'t have any way to raise our voice, we could just relax, bottom line is as soon as we filed 485, we are legal to stay .

No Title

This is not only outrageous, but it is also intolerable. If they just delay processing our applications, with the help of AC21, we can still stay and work here. However, because they delay issuing I-485 receipts, they don\'t even have records of our filings and this can cause many of us a lot of trouble.

We definitely have to raise our voice, but how? I contacted ISN with a long email, but this Mr. Shailesh Gala never replied to me. Anyone could suggest anything that we can do?

By the way, did anybody talk to an IIO lately? I tried yesterday but could not go through.

No Title

My company has informed that they have received the receipt notice today. The I-485 packet was mailed during April 21-25. Once I receive the notice, I will post the details. Hope this information will be useful.

No Title

Filed my ( and my wife\'s) I485 on April 2nd to VSC. Got my Receipts on May 13th. RD April 09, ND May 13th. Approved P-visa June 1st. Received the P-visa on June 4th. Approved EAD on June 18th. Received EAD on June 24th.