Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

Thanks for posting this very imp. news. If you could provide the exact date it was received by the INS it will be very helpful.

No Title

I just asked my attorney assistant and she said that the most recent receipt they received from VSC is filed on 4/19.

No Title

Updated Hope99 and others. Please take a look at the list and let me know if I missed anyone.
i485-waiting,i485user & i485confuser please update us if you received your receipts.

No Title

Crapshooter, Thank you for adding me to the tracker! I will keep you posted when i hear something about my receipt. Though, it will be awhile before i get something! :)

thanx
hope99

No Title

There are two people said that their company get the receitpt for the people who filed I485 by the end of April, so it is good, things are moving, so try to have a look at the brightside, guys!

No Title

ma786 , when did you send the packets ?
sucks isnt it..I sent out on apr 26... no word from INS...
I badly need my EAD

No Title

My details are
Receipt Date : April 17, 2001
Notice Date : June 28, 2001
EAC Number : EAC-01-213-5XXXX
Hope this information will be useful.

No Title

See, we got another provement that the line is moving, it is good, isn\'t it? I just feel it is funny, now we are worried about our receipts, after a couple of months, we are gonna change our current list to FP list, EAD list, and approval list. It is just so good!

No Title

The goal of INS is not to give you GCs very easily but to teach you a very important lesson of life -

\'Life is always a wait and fight. You can not rest and be happy once a thing is done. Something or the other is going to come up.\'

This is their mission. And they are doing an excellent job in achieving this.

I am sure after this GC process experience everybody will be mentally more tougher, patient.

Hope everything ends up with a good ending.

No Title

I-485 receipts are different from FP notices and things of the sort. When INS sends you a receipt, it means that your I-485 has been officially received by the service center and your information is recorded in the system. If you don\'t have the receipt, you cannot take advantage of AC21\'s Section 106(c) or other benefits such as AP/EAD.

Of course, I am by no means undermining the importance of FP/EAD and eventually the approval notice. Indeed, the very much screwed-up INS should process everything as fast as possible since we are tax payers too.