Lets Start Jan 2002 Appointment, Delhi Thread.

Hi Dil

Can you please tell me when did you called and how do you know that they have released dates ?
Please reply soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interview date

this was yesterday...mean our today morning.

My packet three reached embassy on 30th Oct.,was entered in system on 10th Nov. 2001.

so please do not take the words of embassy people. They do no know what they say. they say one thing yesterdayand then give another info next day.

keep calling then regularly afer two days or so!

Jan interview Date

Hello Friends:
I just got off the phone with Delhi consulate and they have assigned me date of Jan 14. :)

My P3 was entered on 1st Nov.

I cannot get P4 collected from the consulate as I do not know anyone in Delhi. But looks like Jan Delhi people shld call consulate and get dates. Also, if someone is able to get P4, please post instructions contained with it.

Also, I went to CGI SF today and they issued me PCC. I went in the morning and they deposited passport and said come in evening to get PCC. I dont know if this will be useful.

Another question - we will need a lot of money on the trip to india ... does anyone have any ideas how to carry it? Does the exchange rate differ in different methods of taking money?

Great Going Raj

Good Luck for ur interview..well u can take money by Traveller\'s cheque or in $s of denomination 100... get some converted at the airport itself (Rs 500 denomination)..i believe SBI has 24 hr counter there...u can also go to American Express in Connaught Place..it\'s 20 mins from Embassy area...
Just keep in mind that if u haven\'t been to Delhi and missed the experience, keep some loose change of 20-30 $s for customs...for smooth sailing :)

Congrats Raj. I will call them up tonight for my date P3 in system Nov 9th.

Best way to carry money is travellers cheques. The embassy accepts TC\'s, $ Cash towards fees.

I-134 Affidavit. Item 10 & 11 ??

10) That I have submitted visa petition to the INS on behalf of the following person (s)

Do we have to mention wife here or leave it blank?

11) Do we need to filll anything in this or leave blank?

no need to mention

wife name in Item 10. Leave item 11 blank.

My lawyers are doing my I-134. They will send it to me sometime soon. When I get it, I can give you more details.

SUDHIR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AND OTHER FRIENDS

Hi Sudhir,

Did you called to embassy for interview dates ? I did not and probably
call tonight. So what is update from ur side.

Hello other friends, who called and got the interview dates. Can you
all please post following information to help others.

# Date of pkt3 received by embassy.
# Date of entry in system.
# Date of interview.

Regds.
=Sanjiv=

Sudir

Sorry to bother you again,

When u say check the private ....what does it means , how can I do that ....please let me know

Interview Date - January 22

My family in India called the US Embassy yesterday and got the interview date. Here are my details:

Packet 3 sent - 11/5
Packet 3 received by consulate - 11/8
Packet 3 in system confirmation - 11/27

Anybody else on 1/22/02??

Sanjiv check the menu bar at the top of the page

Main Index | Search | Preferences | Send Private | Check Private | Logout | Who\'s Online | Guided Tour

if u click on "Check Private", u\'ll get the message Sudhir has sent to u..chal Good Luck :)

Hello Need GC2

Is it possible for you to get P4 collected soon so that we can have PCC instructions? Thanks.