Let\'s track finger print notice (RD>5/2001)

Any FP from CT

Has anyone from CT received FP notice?
Looks like many MAers have got that.
RD:6/19
ND:8/10

Postal delay?

Gurus,
Wife received FP, but I have not received mine.
Is there any possibility of postal delay to me (Filed both 485 together)

Is there anyone in the same boat?
Pl. share.

TIA.

s07028 and milk

Do you think we can make it(GC approval) before PD retrogesses so that
we dont need to do FP/EAD/AP again ??? My dates are similar to yours....

Not sure.

I think this is too early to discuss. I don\'t know, if the dates will retrogesses and if so, how far will it retrogess? Just keeping my fingures crossed. Let the process take it\'s own course. It\'s nice to see the process over in few months. There are so many others still waiting for their turn. Hope for the best and wait. I am anticipating at least a year before any decision you will hear from INS. If I get it before the dates retrogresses then it will be a surprise to me.

My predictions

VSC currently started processing Jan and Feb 2001 cases along with the old ones. Once they finish Feb and Mar 2001, there will be huge jump in the processing dates (couple of months at least, may move to June ND).I am predicting this based on the fact that there is very few people got through during APR, MAY and JUNE. This number is very less, as VSC was very slow in sending notices and approving 140\'s during this time.

If you look at the graphs in immitracker for the ND during APR, MAY, JUNe, it prooves my point.

With RD of 7/05, ND of 8/20, and now FP scheduled without much delay, I am predicting the approval by March, 2002, if not by end of January, 2002. VSC is galloping to catch CSC in beating the 6 month processing time.
I know there are lot of people waiting with ND in 2000. It is just GC game that INS plays. My predictions are no offence to any one.

PD may retrogress after March 2002

If it does, it may go back to the starting point + few months. Starting point is the cut off date when the dates became current in July(?). I guess, it jumped from Jan 1999 to current for EB3. It may go back to Jan 1999 + 5 or 6 months (means Jun 1999, or July 1999.
But it is all guessing game.

Got FP Notice from VSC ---State Virginia

Hi Guys,
       I received my FP Noices for Myself and My Wife on last Friday from INS VSC.
RD: 04/27/2001.
ND: 07/12/2001.
FP Scheduled: 11/27/2001.
State: Virginia.

Hope you all would receive soon.

Raj

Although I applied 485 in VSC I recd the FP notice from CSC. I live in CA. Is this normal?

Kindly respond.
Thanks

I think its okay, as I had filed in VSC, and received notice from Dallas INS office

I am residing in TX state.

Recieved our FP notices

Hello Gang,

We(my wife and I) received FP notices on Saturday, October 27. My details are as follows:

I-485 EB3
MAILED DATE 6/29/01
Recieved DATE 7/2/01
Notice Date 8/6/01
FP scheduled Date 11/29/01

State : NEVADA

I am guessing VSC started the process of this phase of the applications also. Pretty soon all of us who are waiting for this will be in the same boat of waiting for AD.

I have already update INFITIME.COM

I have a minor question though, why is that on my FP notice the Priority DATE is 7/2/01 which is the recieved date of my i-485 application. My actual priority date is 4/28/98. Could some one check this for me and tell me whether I need to consult the INS office regards to this. My A numbers are matching alright with the A number in the receipt and EAD and AP notices. Any VSC guys who got FP notices recently Please shed some light on this issue. Thanks a million guys.

Cheers
Kalyan

recieved FP NOTICE in the mail

Hello Gang,

We(my wife and I) received FP notices on Saturday, October 27. My details are as follows:

I-485 EB3
MAILED DATE 6/29/01
Recieved DATE 7/2/01
Notice Date 8/6/01
FP scheduled Date 11/29/01

State : NEVADA

I am guessing VSC started the process of this phase of the applications also. Pretty soon all of us who are waiting for this will be in the same boat of waiting for AD.

I have already update INFITIME.COM

I have a minor question though, why is that on my FP notice the Priority DATE is 7/2/01 which is the recieved date of my i-485 application. My actual priority date is 4/28/98. Could some one check this for me and tell me whether I need to consult the INS office regards to this. My A numbers are matching alright with the A number in the receipt and EAD and AP notices. Any VSC guys who got FP notices recently Please shed some light on this issue. Thanks a million guys.

Cheers
Kalyan