Let\'s track finger print notice (RD>5/2001)

Milk, Which service center did you get it from

Milk,

I live in Nevada, but as my employer is based out of Boston they processed the application from VSC. Because i read couple of other applicants expressing their concern yesterday I went and saw where my notice came from. Mine actually came from California Service Center. So when I found your FP notice receipt news, I wanted to ask you the same question did you get it from TSC or VSC? This is not an emergency, but wanted to ask you to find out whether its common or i am the odd man out.

Thanks for your input

Cheers
kalyan

DCU, in cases like ours (FP FROM different service center)

hello DCU,

do you think in cases like ours the whole case would be transfered or only the FP process is transfered to the respective INS HQ based on our state of residence.

Appreciate your input

Thank you
Cheers
Kalyan

Random FP notice

I called my attorney and was told that they are receive FP notices without any pattern. Some cases filed in May still no FP notice while cases filed in July received FP notice.

Kalyanak:my FP notice came from TSC

My FP sent from the Dallas Application Support Center. I think, it is just for FP processing only, nothing like the whole is transferred to TSC. Based on your home address, INS may ask you to go to the nearest Application Support Center to get the FP done. Once FP is done, the processing will continue with VSC.

Guys,

Why don\'t you make/join the thread for seperate state, I think it would be more helpful. And we could be more easily to share the information.

Now we have NY thread and NJ one on this site...

No Title

Good news, AVM updated to mailed FP notice on Oct 30th 2001.
State: NY-Long Island area
RD July 5th 2001
PD Oct 1997
ND Aug 17 2001

Received FP in NY - Our details below

Hi ShanXin,

RD 6/15
ND 8/9
FP 11/24(FP Notice Date)

Both my wife and I received our FP notice in the mail today.
We are scheduled to go to the INS office in Jackson Heights,
New York on 11/23 for our FP.

lawyer got FP notice !

RD 06/04/2001 ND 08/06/2001 sate NJ
My lawyer says that he recieved my FP notice and is scheduled for
11/29/2001
I am yet to recieve any notice
AVM not yet updated

Hope this helps !

Received FP in NY - Our details below

RD 6/15
ND 8/9
FP 11/24(FP Notice Date)

Both my wife and I received our FP notice in the mail today.
We are scheduled to go to the INS office in Jackson Heights,
New York on 11/23 for our FP.

FP NOTICE ISSUED AS PER AVM! - NYC

Hello all,

It feels good to come closer to your destination with every new step. I checked avm and it said FP notice issued on October 30th. Haven\'t seen the notice yet but will update you with the details when i get it. Shall also update infitime.
My details
RD : 06/19/01
ND : 08/16/01
EAD/AP - APPROVED
FP NOTICE ISSUED ON: OCTOBER 30TH 01.

All waiters - Hang in there, your turn will be soon too.

good luck
hope99