Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

got receipt!!!!

lawyer got it.. last week. dont know the date yet...
will write after recieving it.
MD was 7-02-01

Any June receipt notice pending?

I have mailed my 485 application on June 26th. I did not get the receipt notice yet. Called IIO and my case is not in their system.

Is there any June receipt notice pending? Please help.

485 receipt (VSC)

Wanted to share this
Filling date: 7/5/01
Receipt Date : 7/9/01
Notice Date: 8/23/01
EAD Approved(AVM Message): 8/28/2001
Waiting for the card
Appplied for 485 & EAD at same time.

No Title

Lawyer got the receipts in mail yesterday. He faxed it over to me. Checked status of 6 cases last night (485-EAD-AP for me and me wife) and nothing is approved yet.

No Title

Hi
Any one knows still how many days it will take to receive receipts
for july24 th MD?
please feel free to give your ideas
thanks

No PD on the receipts

Ppl there is no PD in the receipts of 485-EAD-AP. Is this normal or is this something i have to worry about. Can u kindly look at ur receipts and check the same.

Joinedisn, Dharma..

Did you guys get the AP approval? Please let me know. From the posts I know that you got the receipts..Thanks..

gc_india, PermRes

I think we are all in the same boat. Apparently my lawyer mailed the application on 15th June and even the check hasn\'t been cashed yet. The INS claims that they are officially processing cases around 18th June and have asked me to wait a couple more weeks.

PremRes, Pl update when you get your receipt

I am still waiting for receipt notice filed on June 26th. My checks also has not been cashed.

I don\'t know whats going on with VSC issuing Receipt Notices.

Filed 485,EAD on 06/06/01 and still no Receipt Notice... Checks cashed on 08/13.. If I call the IIO what kind of any identification do I need to give? My name? since I don\'t have any other no.

look at the back of your cashed checks

there should be some info like EAC# etc on the back of your cashed checks....

No Title

did u get yr ap and ead receipts too. did u get yr ap approval by any chance. when did u get the receipts on hand.

info. regarding reciepts

We do,nt see any reciepts info, is VSC going slow or we are not posting it

No EAD..

I didn\'t apply for EAD/AP etc....I received them yesterday at my home address.
details again:
    MD:15July
    RD: 19July
    ND: 30August
I thought EAD/AP is like adding more hastle since my wife will not get EAD due to her
J-1 status.