Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

Recieved EAD for myself but not my wife

Hi,
  I received EAD for myself but not my wife Any suggestions.
Is there a different number to call for finding EAD status?
MD:July12th
ND:Aug28th
EAD:Sept4th

FEB 2000 PENDING, PROBLEM WITH I140, IMMIGRANT VISA FROM HOME COUNTRY

Gurus,

I want your help/opinions regarding my case.

We applied for I485 on FEB2000, as of now no news, no company name change. Category is EB2, PD IS JAN1999.

Today my wife spoke to IIO and learnt that initially we applied for immigrant VISA from home country, now we have applied for AOS they are waiting to get back I140.

Dont know what this means as we newer started GC with another company nor we have opted for CP.

ANybody in same boat?

Advise.

Main Index | Search | Preferences | Send Private | Check Private | Logout | Who\'s Online | Guided Tour
 ImmigrationPortal.com US Immigration I-485 Issues 485 issues in Vermont Service Center
From discussion: Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

[ First Msg ] [ Previous Msg ] [ All Msg ] [ Outline ] (582 previous messages)
   277. Recieved EAD for myself but not my wife
Posted By: dbad 9/13/01 2:47 PM
(#583 of 584)
Hi,

278. FEB 2000 PENDING, PROBLEM WITH I140, IMMIGRANT VISA FROM HOME COUNTRY
Posted By: kini 9/13/01 3:14 PM
(#584 of 584)
Gurus,

We applied for I485 on FEB2000, as of now no news, no company name change. Category is EB2, PD IS JAN1999.

Today my wife spoke to IIO and learnt that initially we applied for immigrant VISA from home country, now we have applied for AOS they are waiting to get back I140.

Dont know what this means as we newer started GC with another company nor we have opted for CP.

ANybody in same boat?

Advise.

Main Index | Search | Preferences | Send Private | Check Private | Logout | Who\'s Online | Guided Tour
 ImmigrationPortal.com US Immigration I-485 Issues 485 issues in Vermont Service Center
From discussion: Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

[ First Msg ] [ Previous Msg ] [ All Msg ] [ Outline ] (582 previous messages)
   277. Recieved EAD for myself but not my wife
Posted By: dbad 9/13/01 2:47 PM
(#583 of 584)
Hi,

278. FEB 2000 PENDING, PROBLEM WITH I140, IMMIGRANT VISA FROM HOME COUNTRY
Posted By: kini 9/13/01 3:14 PM
(#584 of 584)
Gurus,

ANybody in same boat?

Advise.

To check EAD

U will need the receipt number of the format EAC-xx-xxx-xxxxx . Dial 1-802-527-4913 and follow the voice instructions and enter ur 13 digit receipt number which would be 322-xx-xxx-xxxxx. 322=EAC. U will have to keep on trying to get through that number.

name mispelled on EAD card

The name on my EAD card has been misspelled. Its missing a vowel. Any suggestions on whats the fastest way to get it corrected?

Thanks..

I-485 Receipt...

Recd the copy of I-485 receipt today from the lawyer. Here are the details:-
MD: 6/27/01
RD: 7/26/01
ND: 9/6/01

I think my lawyer screwed up and did not send the I-485 package as indicated to me. I doubt INS would have taken 1 month to receive it. I am trying to get the Airborne details from the lawyer but he is not being so helpful. Anyway the damage is done, i guess.

No Title

DCU ,I have the same mail date as you have.I have not got it. who got the reciept notice ? you or your attorney? Was there a delay in mail due to the attack?

Got Receipt notice today

Mail date: 6/6/01
REceipt date : 6/13/01
Notice Date : 8/9/01
I called the IIO before I recd. the receipt notice to enquire about the case. She said that the application was recd. on Aug 9th and the EAD application is with an officer.
My questions:
1. What do they(IIO) mean when they say they recd the application on Aug. 9th Receipt Date/ND)
2. Why is my EAD taking so long if 06/13 is the RD?
3. Can I obtain the EAD at a local INS office since its past 90 days of RD
4. What documents does one need to take to the local INS for EAD?
5. Can I get the EAD the same day at local INS or is there is a wait?
Thanks in advance

Ya , tracker on infitime doesn\'t have ND after 09/12/01 ... thought Approvals are still coming

Ya , tracker on infitime doesn\'t have ND after 09/12/01 ... thought Approvals are still coming after 09/12.

EAD, AP for receipts of July 19?

Hi,
I got I-485 receipts (MD 7/19, RD 7/23).
Also received receipts for EAD/AP (ND 9/13). Waiting for EAD,AP.

Want to know if anyone in the same boat?

Thanks