Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245i Part6

Mine is 07/25

What is the next stage after this ? How long will it take to finish my labor ? When can I start my I 140 ?

Thanks

Patient Walker

Did you check the status of your individual case? Can you post that number here please.

Thanks,

Is SF DOL processing RIRs

The receipt date of my Labor application at SF DOL is Nov 19th 2001 (RIR). It seems like the DOL is still processing application received on Nov 2nd (per voice message on April 15th 415 975 4601 - option 1. Does anybody know if they are processing RIR applications? or Have they stopped processing RIRs?

Appreciate your response.

Regards

No Title

Zebraus,

My lawyer has told the delay is because DOL SFO and DOL seattle are merged.

Personally I think they have stopped.

Thanks,

What is SESA contact/inquiry phone number.

My PD is 07/20 with case # 1330xx. Want to check status.
Thanks,

Just called SESA, it is processing 7/25/01 for RIR as of 4/22/02

It really sucks. One week for one day. Anyway, I am one day
away.

SESA\'s number is 916-464-3400

Your case might be done. Basically, they process cases within
range of 2 or 3 days. For example, today the processing PD is 7/
25/01, which means they are working on cases from 7/22 to 7/
28. Just my impression, don\'t blame me if I am wrong.

how do you get your case number?

KPradeep2002,
  how do you get the case number? I only get a letter from my lawyer, and no case number in the letter.
thanks in advance for the help.

I got it from my attorney along with PD

I never got a copy of my receipt but it may be on that too; looks like it is typically 6 digit number.

Not sure

Mine is Dec 26th 2001. I just checked today. They don\'t even bother to mention the exact date anymore. They just said Nov 2001... It hasn\'t been moving since April already.

same as your situation.

No Title

can anyone tell me any case approved after Mar 27 th, 2002... I\'ll start believing that they are working on RIR cases...

No Title

Friends, One more thing...my intention was not to disappoint all of you but what I heard from attorney was that, a new Officer came in and he is not keen in processing RIR cases...

I\'ll be more happy to hear any good news but have you heard anything lately???