Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245i Part6

DoubleA

Hello Everyone!
I am not new to this board, but I have never posted any messages. The reason I decided to do it is because the mood of the board became very discouraging and it just doesn\'t help anybody. I know how frustrated we all are, but let\'s try to be considerate of each other and HELPFUL. I will start with myself by telling you what I know/think of DOL processing. 1. They had a meeting about two weeks ago (right after the memo was introduced) with lawyers. Based on what I learned from my lawyer who attend the meeting, no major changes were going to happened at SF DOL. It is all about good faith recruitment. When DOL sends a case back to SESA in most cases that means that there had not been conducted enough recruitment. When SESA originally transfers paperwork to DOL, it notifies a lawyer about potential problems at DOL. So you guys might want to contact your lawyers to find out if that was applicable to your case.
2. Re: DOL automated e-mail system. I think- and it\'s a pure speculation- DOL shut down its automated system. I think b/c it got abused big time by people anxious to know where DOL was standing.

Finally, I suggest we all talk to our lawyers if possible to find out about new development- if any- at DOL and then post our findings. Just the facts! And...Let\'s try to stay positive!

California DOL processing...Need help

My priority date is Apr 30th 2001 and I filed my case in RIR. I got a last information from my lawyer that my case has been transferred from SESA to DOL on 11th Nov 2001.I haven\'t got any info thereafter.Any body in the forum can help me?.

I keep calling SF DOL

I called SFDOL very so often to check (415)975-4601. Mine is Dec 26 2001 on RIR. This seems taking forever !

Jan 30: RIR-Oct17 2001; REG-May10 2000
Feb 04: RIR-Oct18 2001; REG-May15 2000
Feb 11: RIR-Oct22 2001; REG-May18 2000
Feb 27: RIR-Oct26 2001; REG-May30 2000
Mar 18: RIR-Oct31 2001; REG-Jun14 2000
Apr 08: RIR-Nov02 2001; REG-Jul01 2000

Does anyone else experience the same thing ?

My PD is 07/20 in CA (Los Angeles Metro Area) EB2 & RIR

as I am told by HR and case # 133XXX. Still no word! And, I am confused with the above post. What are those dates referring to?

Thanks,

SESA: 7/19/2001 RIR, 4/12/2001 non-RIR as of 4/12/2002.

Backlog is still growing. On 03/05 they were processing 07/03, which meant it took 8 mo 2 days to get to the case. Today it takes 8 mo 24 days.

With the current state of things in DOL, I\'m not sure whether it\'s a curse or a blessing.

also called them yesterday

My PD is Aug,21. They said they will be there in a month and a half. Im not that optimistic but at least thats what an
official said.

hi guys an approximate calculation

By calculating the numbers posted on the baord, it looks like the processing time depends on the number of cases. Thought there is some Inconsistency in the number sequence aprrx. numbers looks like this
June july there has been hell alot of filings apprx. 36,000 ( ithink this may be due to the 245 i case number allocation). Else the figure looks like this
July - 3000 apprx.
Aug - 2500~ 3000.
Sept - 2000~
Oct - 2000~
Nov - Jan ~ 5000

The over lap of numbers in june and july is more confusing, and the numbers are huge. I think now on it should be getting cleared at the same pace. Any one else have some other details on the analysis kindly post it. This is just start to analyze it in a more technical manner.
If guys can post the cases cleared it will be greatfull to analyze and have an realistic expectation which will lessen the frustration
Thanks

Called SESA this morning, it is processing 07/24/01 RIR

I am two days away, hope get to next stage soon, it has been
almost 9 month.

Labor Processing

Hi All,

How do I check the status of my labor application? I just got the Case number and priority date as Oct 2001 from my employer.

How do I know under what category I am filed(RIR/Non RIR)

Can anyone help me.

My case is filed on 07/20. So it must ve been processed already

How can I make sure that it is actually with SF DOL? The phone inquiry do not have any information about my case. Neither I heard any thing from my attorney; whether good or bad.

Thanks for any insight.
-Pradeep

DOT code starting with 999

My DOT code is 999.151-031. since the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT) doesn\'t explictly define any occupation corresponding to \'999\', does that mean that DOL processing will be slower / faster?

any ideas?

TRANSMITTAL NOTICE

Hi,

My application is currrently sent to DOL on 4/11/02.Still how long it will take for it to get approved.

Thanks.

APR

PD 7/23, transfered to DOL 4/13

Got above info yesterday by calling SEAS.
Thank you all the people here for a lot information,
I wish us all the best in this long journey to
our destination.

May God Bless Immigrants and their family!