Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245(i) Part 5

EB2 vs. EB3 RIR

Hi, Guys,

Does anybody know if SESA has separate queues for EB2 RIR and EB3 RIR processing?

Thanks.

No Title

Hello,
  Guys whats this SESA and hows it related to ETA-750 and is there any way I can track ETA-750 EB2 rir case. If yes Please let me know how and I have filed in April 01 from Maryland at VSC.

Naren

which office sends out notice for assessment or request new evidence? SESA or regional DOL

Hi,

which office will be sending out the notices for assessment or requests for new evidence because of layoffs or other reasons? the SESA or regional DOL?

Got my Labor Certification .... California

I got my labor certification from DOL (California) today.

My RD at DOL was 10/18/01.

Best Of Luck to my friends waiting for their clearance.

Labor after layoffs

I am also from a big semi equipment manufacturer, which has had 2 rounds of layoffs. My immigration rep told me that they expect most of our LCs will be rejected.....

Desi2k, what\'s this "just to keep in on top" business?

I have seen this being done by many others as well..I\'m not sure I understand what\'s happening here...

Shishir, I have a question for you !!!

Shishir,
When I checked the DOL Auto Telesystem, it said they were still processing 17th Oct as of updated today. What does this mean as if you have received the approval it means they would have mailed the approval atleast 3-4 days back. If your news is correct we should all be happy. In any case what is your PD ?? and when was this Xed to DOL and what RD did DOL assign to it. Appreciate ur response.

what date is SESA processing for California ?

my application went into the EDD on 12/20 - looks like its going to be forever before i hear about it.

Hi GCBlues

The discussion groups has the latest message will be on the top of the page. When no messages are posted the discussion group will go to back pages. That is the reason some message will posted to keep this discussion group on the top of the 1st page, so that it will attract and useful to the new user(s) who is interested in this discussion.

Hope I have cleared your question.....Good luck

You may call SESA to know the latest position 916-464-3400

Query at EDD

My PD is 06/11/01. Case no 96XXXX. My lawyer told me to post my job duties at my work place for 10 days. As she says EDD told them to do so. I believe that job posting done before Case going to SESA. Is any body know that EDD can ask at that state to post job in office for 10 days. In my case looking at PD , it should gone to DOL already.Please
reply if you have any clue about this ?????

No xfer yet: PD 6/15/01

All, FYI - I checked with my lawyer, she hasn\'t recd a xfer to DOL notice yet, although SESA is supposed to have been done with 6/15 for a week now. So, I\'m still waiting. Anyway, what\'s the point in getting xferred to DOL and then sitting there for 3 months! This is a lesson and exercise in patience!

10 days posting should be done before sending to edd your office immigration person should do that

gruha .... my updates to your questions ...

Filed for State Labor on 04/30/01.
SESA transferred my application to DOL on 10/12/01.
DOL receipt date is 10/18/01.
Did not check with my lawyer for DOL approval date. Guess, it must be 3/4 days before 01/28/02.

RIR cases 06/21...

Called SESA today..Processing june 21st as of today...That\'s lot faster then I expected...I think SESA is picking up speed..keep my finger crossed :))

Thank you very much Shishir for sharing your Info.

So by this SESA has been sending the 30th April applications to DOL until 30th October and Shishir\'s was 12th Oct. So we may be out of woods only after DOL crosses the RD of around 5th Nov. for RIR

VisaBlues, raj_Visa, mmilo, ThisSucks... any news from SESA?

Have you guys got your xfer to DOL notice? SESA is supposed to have been done with these cases for a while now...