Just made my first infopass appointment...any words of wisdom?

You are just yanking our chains now, I think. If I were you and I got exasperated reactions, I would mess around with us too. Just for the hell of it.

Sorry about your mother. I hope she's healthy soon.

But, you're definitely not taking our advice with the CoC. It's just a formality, and you are treating it like a an N400 application with multiple felonies.

Hey I wanted to update. The infopass appointment went great! Everyone was so nice! They produced the COC for me while I waited and were just wonderful. So I have the coc!
Thank you everyone and I'm sorry for all questions, I didn't know what to expect but it went great.

Thanks again!

It's good to know you didn't waste your time with that long drive, and you're very fortunate they were willing and able to produce the CoC on the spot. I'd never heard of them doing that before.

Now will you finally relax? (after taking 250 photocopies of it and storing one in every state and foreign country) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to know you didn't waste your time with that long drive, and you're very fortunate they were willing and able to produce the CoC on the spot. I'd never heard of them doing that before.

Now will you finally relax? (after taking 250 photocopies of it and storing one in every state and foreign country) :cool:

Thanks Jackolantern! I've already put it in a fireproof safe! I want to thank you for putting up with my questions and for your help. I sincerely appreciate everyone here on this board.