• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Just called the KCC

To me, success (visa issuance) rate of Ukraine looks like not significantly changed or even worse recently, suggesting no apparent evidence of fraud prevention method during selection process.

Right on the contrary. It changed rather significantly. Also, there was no cap in 2007 and probably no cap in 2008.

I remember in some article somewhat 7000 fraud entries were detected by DOS' fancy software during DV 2007 or 2008 selection process, that's it.
Yes, 7% of duplicates is a significant number. They do not trace all duplicates in the database from the beginning. They do the selection, then remove the dublicates, then they add substitutes e t.c.

It changed rather significantly.

What facts/evidence support it? And needless to say, my point here does not depend on cap/non cap of Ukraine.

Yes, 7% of duplicates is a significant number. They do not trace all duplicates in the database from the beginning. They do the selection, then remove the dublicates, then they add substitutes e t.c.

This speculation sounds reasonable, and what is the matter? This speculation does not support your fantasy at all:)

What facts/evidence support it? And needless to say, my point here does not depend on cap/non cap of Ukraine.
Have you read the statistics for the last few years? You'd better do! Sorry, I did not see your point and that is why I am not arguing with it. I just saw several mistaken statements that I corrected. If you expressed some kind of point, it is not a good habit to support it with incorrect statements.
This speculation sounds reasonable, and what is the matter? This speculation does not support your fantasy at all
What exactly is a speculation here?

Last edited by a moderator: