Just Called Nsc Io ..12:45pm Cst...latest Info...

July 2003

Do not get disheartened!! I am not giving you any lip symphathy!! You are getting approved very soon!! I got the same reply everytime that my case is in POOL..even yesterday when I called IO, she told me the same thing and today it is approved...Assigning IO can be as quick as one day (in my case) or a week...so do not worry...

Good Luck

Spoke to NSC - IO

I finally got a chance to talk to an NSC - IO today, by calling the 1-800#.

She was not giving away any information related to my FP and NC; she told me to open a service request to know these details.

But, IO did tell me that my case has to be reviewed by an officer, and a decision will be made in my case, anywhere between 90 to 120 days.

What does it mean? Does it mean that my case is assigned to an officer already? or yet to be assigned?

Will they have visa # available that long (I mean, 120 days)???

Guys, if any of you got the same response and got it approved, please share your experience in detail here.

Thanks

---------------------------
8th year in USA.
Sub. Lab. EB3 (Filed while living in Michigan; Currently living in Pittsburgh.)
NSC
PD - May 15 2002.
I140 AD - May 24 2005
I485 RD - June 29 2005
Filed AC21 - June 2006
RFE for Employment Verification.
LUD: September 7 2006.
Waiting for AD.........

Keep up the intensity

Hi Vishiva,

That doesn't mean anything. Even the morning of the day I got approved, they said the same thing (waiting in an area to be assigned to an officer) but I got approved in the afternoon. Don't loose hope. My guess USCIS still has some visa numbers left to be approved and also they need not follow any country quota limits in the last quarter of the fiscal year. Keep up the intensity(I know it is tough) ask help from Senator/Congressman, follow up with them.... write to First Lady.... Initiate a service request.... Ask yr attorney to find out why yr case is not approved etc., etc., something will click.

Good Luck for yr speedy approval!!

JMJ
EB2 India @ NSC
PD: August 2003 (own labor)
RD: March 2005
I140 - RFE and Approved June 2005
Name Check cleared in less than a month (have a very common name)
I485 RFE - August 2006
I485 AD: June 19,2007

I finally got a chance to talk to an NSC - IO today, by calling the 1-800#.

She was not giving away any information related to my FP and NC; she told me to open a service request to know these details.

But, IO did tell me that my case has to be reviewed by an officer, and a decision will be made in my case, anywhere between 90 to 120 days.

What does it mean? Does it mean that my case is assigned to an officer already? or yet to be assigned?

Will they have visa # available that long (I mean, 120 days)???

Guys, if any of you got the same response and got it approved, please share your experience in detail here.

Thanks

8th year in USA.
Sub. Lab. EB3 (Filed while living in Michigan; Currently living in Pittsburgh.)
NSC
PD - May 15 2002.
I140 AD - May 24 2005
I485 RD - June 29 2005
Filed AC21 - June 2006
RFE for Employment Verification.
LUD: September 7 2006.
Waiting for AD.........

:eek:

Vishiva

JMJ advise is on MONEY!! He is 101% right!! That IO advise means sometime nothing or sometime useful. When you call next time, TRY to EXTRACT more information regarding your case (such ask about LUD, refer to recent cases approved, visa numbers etc) politely.

The other thing I have done is TO PRAISE THEM FOR APPROVING SO MANY CASES...I have done that all the time , every time I call IO to make sure that we APPRECIATE their efforts!! Believe me we all LOVE APPRECIATION. Isn't it?

Please keep calling NSC and post here and start a new Thread as it helps everyone!! Stay Positive!!