Just Called Nsc Io ..12:45pm Cst...latest Info...

That "defensive" range is actually 10-20 days !!! :)) The lady told "my range" is 30 - 60 days. It turned out 7 days to get the notice welcome .

Hope to see your "Yaaahoo I got it" very soon

Hey , I called this morning and lady told me that your case is sent to location from where they are going to approve it. It can take upto 90 - 120 days. so call after 90 days. LOL

I asked her about my security checks and she said since your case is gone for approval, it must be cleared.

Lets hope for the best.

II just called and she also said that there are 16,700 cases still pending and she said it takes a while to approve them.When I asked her about the criteria of approval, She said it's based on RD not based on Labor PD

Labor PD:EB3,NSC(02/2001..SUBSTITUTE),
I485-RD:May 2006,
FP:July 2006
I485 luds :12/28/2006,12/29/2006
2 EAD,AP:May 2007

Just called NSC at 3:00pm EST. The rep did not provide any status information on my case saying 'we have 16798 employment based application pending. I don't give any case status information on this number. But you can check status online.'

Is there any other extension I need to try on NSC number? or I just got bad CSR?

Info:
EB3-India, PD: Aug-2003, I-485 RD: Dec-15-2004.

Stuff about ND is bulls&*%t

II just called and she also said that there are 16,700 cases still pending and she said it takes a while to approve them.When I asked her about the criteria of approval, She said it's based on RD not based on Labor PD

My friends had ND after me but they are approved.

my experience..

Hi,

Just spoke to an officer at NSC. She told me that my file is being checked in an area and once that is done, it will be sent to an officer.
Do any of you guys know how long that takes?

She told me that I have to wait for at least 60 - 90 days before I contact them.

all are getting diferent answers.

i did contacted senator's office. no help.

contacted another senator's office. and got reply contact after 2 weeks . S othursday i need to cal lthem.

I did raise SR but my mistake. I did during 2nd week of May. so got letter , its waiting for visa #s......

Don't know what to do? well wait wait & wait. I guess weekend was better for me. didn't check email and not excited. but eveyday morning i start at 6:00 am to check mail and stop at 9 pm.

July2003filer,is your name check is cleared? I am also stuck with name check, my congresswomen send a inquiry letter to FBI and she is following it up. God onle knows when that will be cleared.

Great job and great news. Any idea when I can expect GC approval for my case with PD: July 30 2003? What is the NSC phone number? Also we plan to travel to India this weekend for a month and now I am wondering if it is a sensible thing to do. I have advance parole though. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks
skumaar

NSC GC approval Date?

Waiting in Line For Approval Bros

Just called in NSC , Polite and very helpful IO gave me following information

- 18,000 cases are pending (last week they told me that 20,000 - so 2,000 cases were approved in one week...way to go...)
- they have created a pool for "mostly approved cases"
- did not give any details about how many cases are in that pool
- have assigned "group of officers" to clear all these pool cases ASAP
- their intensions are to clear as many applications as possible
- random cases approval due to this pool affect as which ever cases are looks good gets OKI DOKI from officer...
- my case is in that pool (she was not willing to tell me but I have asked her very politely with hunderd times Mem..mem..)

So folks who are hanging in there...believe me good news are around the corner...so keep your TEMPO high and we will get rid of few more our GC fihgers out from this forum...For GOOD

Good Luck
Great job and great news. Any idea when I can expect GC approval for my case with PD: July 30 2003? What is the NSC phone number? Also we plan to travel to India this weekend for a month and now I am wondering if it is a sensible thing to do. I have advance parole though. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks
skumaar

Ok guys I think there is no pattern here in approval, its again lucky one's get it, I know I am going to get mine, but this waiting is killing so I decided to remove my email alert and not check this forum atleast for couple of weeks, I might check my status once in couple of days ( will try to resist )

:)

itz killing my producitivty and I have tons of work to do

good luck guys and see ya

my wife called and lady told "20k is remaining so you can imagine how much time it will take to process so call after 90-180 days".

so Today NSC is fooling all about numbers only. they never said 20k,18k remaining etc.... now they are telling that we have this much load so dont call.

dice12
PD July01 own labor
485 RD Dec.04
CSC>NSC = Mar07

Good Morning Bros

We all will be OK. The IO have told me few right things in past. Last week she told me that we will be flooded with approval and so far so true. (the only thing is few of us are not in that FLOOD!!). She told me yesterday that they are processing as fast as it can be. They are processing based on PD. They will get rid of all 2002 PD and after that start 2003. I feel that ALL PDs of 2001,2002,2003 will be cleared before RETRO HAMMER SLAM on SEPT (VERY HARD BANG...). So folks ...like I said GOOD NEWS ARE AROUND THE CORNERS...

I have just placed a service request .If don't hear anything from them before july 20th they asked me to call back again.

I140 AD :Sep'2005

Good Morning Bros

We all will be OK. The IO have told me few right things in past. Last week she told me that we will be flooded with approval and so far so true. (the only thing is few of us are not in that FLOOD!!). She told me yesterday that they are processing as fast as it can be. They are processing based on PD. They will get rid of all 2002 PD and after that start 2003. I feel that ALL PDs of 2001,2002,2003 will be cleared before RETRO HAMMER SLAM on SEPT (VERY HARD BANG...). So folks ...like I said GOOD NEWS ARE AROUND THE CORNERS...

Approvals based on PD is BS :eek: . The same lady told me that the approvals are based on RD :confused: . If it was based on PD, I would have been in the approval list...no movement in my case even though all the checks are cleared. God only knows, what's their basis of approval is.

I don't take anything from NSC seriously.

f they say they are going by PD then mine is 08/01

If they say theya re going by RD then mine is 07/03.

I see most of the approval have PD & RD way beyond mine.

I am not sure..I opened a SR on 6/1, and when I called NSC yesterday they told me the case was assigned to an officer on 6/4/07. However my LUD is still 8/19/06 and the lady is not able to tell me whether NC is done or not. I called FBI, and they informed that FP is cleared. We dont have any access to Name Check Agency.

I decided to be calm and patient till June 30th, to see whether or not I receive a reply for my SR.

When can I initiate another Service inquiry?

I created a service inquiry on may 17th. How long do I have to wait 30 days or 60 days before creating a new service inquiry?

485_spouse

Last edited by a moderator: