Just Called Nsc Io ..12:45pm Cst...latest Info...

HasiruPatra

Congrats...Hold on for few more minuts...or untill tomorrow morning and it will be to see and smile..ENJOY

(this is first time I am hearing that IO told someone abour approval.Good Deal)

Thanks alwaysin_queue . You will be there in 1-2 days. My case details PD 08/2002 and 485 Rd 11/2003. LUD 08/2006,06/12/2007,02/13/2007

Did you guys get LUD after calling NSC? I got one several hours after calling today, not sure whether it's linked to my call or a real touch by IO.

Shrek

It is not necessary touch by Finalizing IO but internal processing of case..such us updating address change, background checks, empolyement details etc...or it is indeed a magic touch by IO...

IO will not disclose about LUD change unless you are lucky. So just to be happy and hopeful..believe that YOUR CARD IS ON YOUR WAY...Good Luck

HasiruPatra

It probably will not change today as it is alreaydy over 5pm and YOU WILL SEE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING...I know you will have sleepless night today...But it is WORTH...

Thanks alwaysin_queue and congratulations to HasiruPatra. It's hard to understand how USCIS worked. I read one post in this forum that the guy got GC in the mail while no email and LUD changes, so anything is possible. Don't worry too much, maybe you will see the welcome email tomorrow morning, just like alwaysin_queue said.

I got the welcome email at 6:20 PM EST. atlast i relived from this green card syndrome.I wish you all to get your approval soon!!
Thank you very much for all of your valuable information ans sharing our burden..

Good Luck!!

Do not worry. I think there are enough visa numbers available to all 485 that was pending as on May 2007. I think as of may 07, there may be about 70,000 EB visas are available for remaining of this fiscal year. USCIS has reported that it has about 39,000 approvable (processed, pre-adjudicated, no name check issues) 485s were pending as of May 2007. Even, if they have only 40,000 EB visas left as on May 2007, this number is sufficient to approve those pending 485s. What I understand is, if any 485 pending more than 1 year as of May 2007, and has no name check issue, finger printed with code 3, and replied to RFE in any, it will fall with in 39,000 pool. Those 485s will get approved by Aug/September.

This is what I found in USCIS reply to Omdusman.

Details of pre-adjudicated 485s pending as on May 2007

This category includes 39,121 processed applications for adjustment of status to permanent residence that cannot be approved because of annual statutory limits. Once additional numbers are made available, generally each fiscal year, these cases may be granted, as long as the beneficiaries continue to be otherwise eligible for the benefit.

hi, if you already have A# assigned to you, does that mean that you already get a visa slot? my husband did FP 3 weeks ago and notice already had A#. wondering if A# signifies that visa has already been allocated to us? any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Called NSC - Spoke to CSR

I called the 1-800# this morning, to check the status of my case. Unfortunately IO was not available, so the call was transferred to a customer support representative. She didn't have information about my FP or NC. But she was able to give me a date which NSC is processing for Pittsburgh area currently.

December 14th 2005 (Notice Date) is the current processing date for Pittsburgh, through NSC. I am still not sure, if she had said the date is for Pittsburgh area or the processing date is for all.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------
Sub. Lab. EB3 (Filed while living in Michigan; Currently living in Pittsburgh.)
NSC
PD - May 15 2002.
I140 AD - May 24 2005
I485 RD - June 29 2005
Filed AC21 - June 2006
RFE for Employment Verification.
LUD: September 7 2006.
Waiting for AD.........
---------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
What # are you guys calling to talk to NSC. I always end with talking with CSA who has no clue what is going on. Can someone please PM me how to reach out to NSC person

NSC Phone# & Options

Dial 1-800-375-5283
1..2..2..6..1..your case number..1..wait for the
automated status message, then..3..4

Folks

Mine is approved today. I wish you all the very best. This forum has provided more valuable and correct information than my attorny (who made $8-9K !! ) who provided with almost no information. Thank You Bros and Good Luck...

ALVIDA

Congratulation's alwaysin_queue

Could you pl give your sig.. I am waiting...... for approval !!!. My sig is ..

EB3/IND/RIR/NSC
PD : Aug 2002
I140 AD : Sep 2003
I485 RD : Aug 2003
LUD: 08/19/2006
Last FP: 04/07/2006
EAD: 4+
I485 AD::confused:

EB3/IND/NSC
PD : Jan 2003
I485 RD : June 2003
LUD: 06/12/07,06/13/07,06/14/07 (No LUD change before approval)
Last FP: Every Year....Since 2003
EAD: Every Year....Since 2003
I485 AD: 06/21/07

Its in my fate to wait wait and wait....

Just called NSC.

Lady at other end said

You know your date became current on june 1st. I said yeah thats the reason i am calling. she looked and said its in area and waiting to assign to IO. I said I know but how long ? can you give me some more information?

She said The information i gave you is good information.

I don't know what to make up of this.

Anyways I am not going to come here till monday, unless i get approval. Tired of calling and stressing out myself. Weekends are very good for me as I don't check email and don't check status as NSC don't work on weekend.

Well best of luck everyone and see you on monday . :)