Just Called Nsc Io ..12:45pm Cst...latest Info...

alwaysin_queue

Registered Users (C)
Waiting in Line For Approval Bros

Just called in NSC , Polite and very helpful IO gave me following information

- 18,000 cases are pending (last week they told me that 20,000 - so 2,000 cases were approved in one week...way to go...)
- they have created a pool for "mostly approved cases"
- did not give any details about how many cases are in that pool
- have assigned "group of officers" to clear all these pool cases ASAP
- their intensions are to clear as many applications as possible
- random cases approval due to this pool affect as which ever cases are looks good gets OKI DOKI from officer...
- my case is in that pool (she was not willing to tell me but I have asked her very politely with hunderd times Mem..mem..)

So folks who are hanging in there...believe me good news are around the corner...so keep your TEMPO high and we will get rid of few more our GC fihgers out from this forum...For GOOD

Good Luck

Hey , I called this morning and lady told me that your case is sent to location from where they are going to approve it. It can take upto 90 - 120 days. so call after 90 days. LOL

I asked her about my security checks and she said since your case is gone for approval, it must be cleared.

Lets hope for the best.

I guess i might have spoke to the same person, she gave me the same reply Your case in the area....... I dont' know, i am really frustrated, seeing people who applied after me getting their approvals, i know there are more people who applied before me .... don't know what to do....

485:pD July 23 2002, I-485 RD-2 Nov 2003,

this is not the very good news guys, we know that NSC ordered around 10K visas, if they have about 20K pending cases, those not approved so far has 50:50 chance of approval before visas get consumed

anyway itz not fair

Waiting in Line For Approval Bros

Just called in NSC , Polite and very helpful IO gave me following information

- 18,000 cases are pending (last week they told me that 20,000 - so 2,000 cases were approved in one week...way to go...)
- they have created a pool for "mostly approved cases"
- did not give any details about how many cases are in that pool
- have assigned "group of officers" to clear all these pool cases ASAP
- their intensions are to clear as many applications as possible
- random cases approval due to this pool affect as which ever cases are looks good gets OKI DOKI from officer...
- my case is in that pool (she was not willing to tell me but I have asked her very politely with hunderd times Mem..mem..)

So folks who are hanging in there...believe me good news are around the corner...so keep your TEMPO high and we will get rid of few more our GC fihgers out from this forum...For GOOD

Good Luck

alwaysin_queue,

Can you please tell me, how you contacted NSC? Please elaborate the method. I need to contact NSC too.

Thank you

Please follow the steps below to get hold of IO in TSC

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a male voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)

Getting pissed of at looking at approvals and i am not in the list.

Well I called again. Lady told me that they now have 16,000 cases. And my case has not been assign to officer yet. may be i have to wait for another year to get my GC like 7 years are not enough wait.

19K to 16K in half a day

WOW,
I called NSC in the morning and I was told 19k applications are waiting for approval.So they were able to approve 3000 application in half a day.

485_spouse

Yes my case is still waiting for review.

1. What number are you guys calling? Could you please give me the number and the options if you remember.

I dialed regular i800375-5283...they repeat the same old 2004 message which shows online.

FYI, I opened a service request on May 31 2007 and the reply letter says "All the checks are cleared etc...Your app is still pending and waiting to be assigned to an officer"...

So i would like to call the same number as you guys did and see whether my app is picked up by an officer or not ...

2. If it says "Your app is waiting to be picked up by an officer"...that means
we are close to the approval????

Thanks.

here is the information.

1. What number are you guys calling? Could you please give me the number and the options if you remember.

I dialed regular i800375-5283...they repeat the same old 2004 message which shows online.

FYI, I opened a service request on May 31 2007 and the reply letter says "All the checks are cleared etc...Your app is still pending and waiting to be assigned to an officer"...

So i would like to call the same number as you guys did and see whether my app is picked up by an officer or not ...

2. If it says "Your app is waiting to be picked up by an officer"...that means
we are close to the approval????

Thanks.

Thanks to the original post. here is the information.
call number to NSC direct

1-800-375-5283

Press the following in the order given below

1-2-2-6-1

it will ask for Lin #, following Lin # press 1
listen to all the automated messages - then press option 3 when the message gives you more options, and then immediately press 4.

you will get more jargon and then it will state that you have reached NSC

SOmetimes with NSC you get reps who will ask you to call the main customer service, dont be disheartened by that, wait for the rep to go for lunch or something, and call again later, you will get someone else, who will be willing to give you more details - it has worked for me everytime.

goodluck!

Getting pissed of at looking at approvals and i am not in the list.

Well I called again. Lady told me that they now have 16,000 cases. And my case has not been assign to officer yet. may be i have to wait for another year to get my GC like 7 years are not enough wait.

July2003filer,

Have you raised a service request yet ? If not, do it ASAP.
I also applied in NOV 2001. I-485 RD 02/04, but I raised a Serive Request on 4th June and followed up with CSR today (by using the same sequence of numbers provided in this forum). CSR told me that my serive request was honored and the case was assigned to an IO on 06/18. She told me to wait for few more weeks before I hear any decision on my case as the case was assigned only yesterday.

So, I would suggest that you open a Service Request ASAP (if not already done). You will atleast get a written reason as to what is happening in your case.

Thanks,

this is not the very good news guys, we know that NSC ordered around 10K visas, if they have about 20K pending cases, those not approved so far has 50:50 chance of approval before visas get consumed

anyway itz not fair

Do not worry. I think there are enough visa numbers available to all 485 that was pending as on May 2007. I think as of may 07, there may be about 70,000 EB visas are available for remaining of this fiscal year. USCIS has reported that it has about 39,000 approvable (processed, pre-adjudicated, no name check issues) 485s were pending as of May 2007. Even, if they have only 40,000 EB visas left as on May 2007, this number is sufficient to approve those pending 485s. What I understand is, if any 485 pending more than 1 year as of May 2007, and has no name check issue, finger printed with code 3, and replied to RFE in any, it will fall with in 39,000 pool. Those 485s will get approved by Aug/September.

This is what I found in USCIS reply to Omdusman.

Details of pre-adjudicated 485s pending as on May 2007

This category includes 39,121 processed applications for adjustment of status to permanent residence that cannot be approved because of annual statutory limits. Once additional numbers are made available, generally each fiscal year, these cases may be granted, as long as the beneficiaries continue to be otherwise eligible for the benefit.

Just called NSC. Same lady same answer.
18k pending....in the holding area ......name check cleared blah blah ..

guess, we should be happy at least they are doing something now.

EB3 - PD AUG2002 - RD JUNE 2004 - INDIA.

Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to place a service request.I appreciate your info.

Labor PD:EB3,NSC(02/2001..SUBSTITUTE),
I485-RD:May 2006,
FP:July 2006
I485 luds :12/28/2006,12/29/2006
2 EAD,AP:May 2007

my wife called and she got answer that they have 20k pending and it will take while to clear it and didn't tell anything and just kept phone.

so looks like today NSC fooling us about numbers and going too much slow.

dice12
EB3 July01 PD
485 pending CSC>NSC

I just called and she also said that there are 16K cases still pending . But she was kind and she asked me for my A# no and after that she was able to locate my case on the shelf# where it's lying to be picked by officer . She said it should not take more than 30 days .

I did mention that there are lots of approval with PD & RD beyond mine and she said we discuss that too here and we dont what to do with that .

I just hope someone pick up my case . Though i was optimistic that someone did pick my case as my LUD changed on 06/15 & 06/18 . But I guess i was wrong . Let see how it goes .

Talked to NSC

I finally got to talk to an IO at NSC and she said that there are 16,000 I-485 cases pending at NSC and they have only few staff to work on these cases. When I asked her about the CSC transferred cases, she said, she can not make any representation of NSC, how they are getting processed but at this point they are just sitting there and no one to look into these files. :(
When I asked her about the criteria of approval, She said it's based on RD and she wasn't sure why only LIN (NSC Filed) cases are being approved. She also mentioned that according to I-485 supervisor, the cases will be approved based on RD but why they have not mixed up transferred cases with NSC filed cases, she wasn't sure. All the time she was complaining about very large number of cases and less staff. It's all BS. :(

Don't Worry Be Happy

Bros

Chill out...I know we are all scratching our head and ba..(censored) to know what the fu..(censored again) as our old PDs are not being approved and friends who have filed later got approved...I still believe IO as last week when there was no approval she told me that we will see flood of approval...we do see that..unfortunately we are not in that flood...

I feel that most of bros who are reading this post or not reading this post who has PD 01/02 and 03 are most likely to get CARD!! Remaining folks have to wait may be for for LONG...

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST...IF YOY ALL GET CARD, MY WISHES ARE WITH YOU IN ADVANCE...