June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

March'08 Bulletin - EB3

Folks,
we had some movement for EB3 - 01AUG01.

Folks from Late 2001 and early 2002, hang on we might get there pretty soon ;)

My PD is Aug 31 2001, EB3 India.

I hope things start moving.....

Thats good..mine is 09/11. Lets keep in touch to see how it goes from here.

I know there were few folks around our time frame (who got stuck in the Labor - BRC), but I am not sure if they are following this thread.

If we have few folks around that time frame, it will help us to track the progress.

Good Luck!

Any GC approved of the June 2007 filers -n EB# ROW???
Here are my details:

EB3 ROW
PD October 2003
I-485 RD 06/11/2007 Texas Service Centre
FP 7/14/07
LUD 7/14/07
GC - AD ????????

Guys after seeing the March VB and the FBI Name check clearans memo I talked with my attorney about the chances of getting approval before June 1/2008 she said - "Very good chance" - of course you never know.

Those are my 2 cents

I'm happy for you. I'm in a position to go for AC21 or wait 2-3 months to see what's up and then use AC21 . I can't stand my Company doble standart.

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am hearing that USCIS has been instructed not to loose any visas that had been lost in the previous years. This year they have to use all 140,000 that is why they have move the dates forward now so they can use all of it by the fiscal year Oct 2008. So chances of retro is less likely for couple of months, but as we all know USCIS doesnot work the way it supposed to.

Apr'08 Bulletin......

Finally.......after waiting for more than 7 years my PD is current.

Looks like everything is alligned...except for Texas processing date...they are still processing April'07 and Mine was applied in June. May be I have to wait for another 3-4 months!!

I hope EB3 numbers wont become Unavailable by then :confused:

Am in the same boat too..

PD will be current in April 2008. But RD is June 6,2007. But this should not be a problem, as per Ron Gotcher. Lets wait and see....

-YetToLoseHope
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

Few approvals after April'07 Bulletin

For our time frame, i see two approvals recorded in the Trackit Web Page (I just checked for TSC)....this give me some hope that ours might be around the corner...........Hang on folks we are almost there :cool:

Priorty Date Category Mailed Received USCIS ND Approved
08/28/2001 EB3 06/08/2007 06/09/2007 06/27/2007 04/02/2008
06/28/2001 EB3 06/06/2006 06/14/2006 06/18/2006 04/01/2008

Oh My....Oh My...Finally I have got the email..

What a ride it was.........it took more than 5 years just for labor approval...at that point i thought I will never get my GC (when all my friends were talking about Citizenship).

After long...long wait.....finally I have got my GC. Its give sense of freedom especially when you travel.

I know there are few more folks out there like me who got stuck in the DOL (dept of labor). Our patience have paid off....hang in there you should get yours in couple of weeks.

Good Luck and may God Bless all of Us!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations goodphysq,

Time to feel free. Man!! You have been around these forums also for well over 5 years :). Enjoy the freedom.

(On a lighter note, don't you wish the IV was founded a few years ago?)

IE

What a ride it was.........it took more than 5 years just for labor approval...at that point i thought I will never get my GC (when all my friends were talking about Citizenship).

After long...long wait.....finally I have got my GC. Its give sense of freedom especially when you travel.

I know there are few more folks out there like me who got stuck in the DOL (dept of labor). Our patience have paid off....hang in there you should get yours in couple of weeks.

Congratulations goodphysq,

Time to feel free. Man!! You have been around these forums also for well over 5 years :). Enjoy the freedom.

(On a lighter note, don't you wish the IV was founded a few years ago?)

IE

Thanks for your wishes.

I always tell my wife...there are very few things which are within our control, rest we cant do nothing, we have to accept it as it comes. This is one among them which is beyond our control....so no complaints..

That said...it did definetly hurt when we couldnt travel...because we didnt have GC ....... but, now we could that way i am really happy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Congrats!

I am really happy for you. Our cases are so similar. My labor also took 5 1/2 years. I can understand how you feel now! Am waiting for my D day eagerly.

Good Luck and Congrats again!

YetToLoseHope

---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

I am really happy for you. Our cases are so similar. My labor also took 5 1/2 years. I can understand how you feel now! Am waiting for my D day eagerly.

Good Luck and Congrats again!

YetToLoseHope

Thanks! But, I am still waiting on my wife approval.

You should have your approval any time now :)

Could anyone please provide me information on the following?

a) What does 'info pass" mean.
b) What does "processing time frame" mean.
c) My PD is current. I read in this forum that the PD for may VB is going to be moved to November 01. Does it mean that my I-485 should be cleared by end of this month?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
---------------------
PD: 10-Aug-2001/EB3/INDIA
485: TSC/JUN 2007

Could anyone please provide me information on the following?

b) What does "processing time frame" mean.
c) My PD is current. I read in this forum that the PD for may VB is going to be moved to November 01. Does it mean that my I-485 should be cleared by end of this month?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
---------------------
PD: 10-Aug-2001/EB3/INDIA
485: TSC/JUN 2007

Info pass means you could get an appointment with the local uscis office to check status of your case if you case is outside of processing time.

https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

Processing time varies by each center - for texas (I-485) they are processing applications filed around Apr-30th 2007. If your cases if filed before this date you could contact customer service center or get an info pass to check on your case

http://www.immigration.com/frame/eprocessingtimetxfr.html
800) 375 – 5283
1 for English
2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap..
. this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in

C) Yes, chances are very high for your cases to be approved any time now.

Hope this helps!

I485 - NOT Approved for my wife yet!!

Hi,
as I am enjoying approval with my I-485, my wife case has not been approved yet. We couldnt enjoy the GC In full..:cool:

Is this common??

We checked with customer service, and officer mentioned that Name check for my wife case has been cleared, and her case is with an officer.

We are little anxious because, we are travelling this may, and her AP expires July 1 week, since my GC is approved we have to use the AP to come in before that.

As we are travelling after a long time, i would like my family to stay there until august.

Please let me know, what are the chances for getting the GC before we travel.

Thanks for your Help!

Info pass means you could get an appointment with the local uscis office to check status of your case if you case is outside of processing time.

https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

Processing time varies by each center - for texas (I-485) they are processing applications filed around Apr-30th 2007. If your cases if filed before this date you could contact customer service center or get an info pass to check on your case

http://www.immigration.com/frame/eprocessingtimetxfr.html
800) 375 – 5283
1 for English
2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap..
. this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in

C) Yes, chances are very high for your cases to be approved any time now.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help.Is the interview compulsory for all the pending cases.

Got My Card!

Got my card yesterday! But, still waiting for my wife approval.

Good Luck, and I wish you all the very best!