June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

I heard some people getting the reciept notices from TSCs already (those who filed on June 1) so 2 weeks is a reasonable conservative estimate. i hope it comes sooner.

re: visa numbers availability this time, i agree with you that majority of the cases until Mid-02 were cleared from most states. But a good number of cases from NJ, NY, VA did go to the backlog centers, those cases (such as you and me) are going to file now.. DOS expects to move the dates further in next visa bulletin. Let's just hope they don't move it back again before the 2003 mark, or else it will be forever wait again.

I have a business travel to China in late July - not sure if i'll get the AP by then. Any ideas. My H1B extension is pending too, I hope I can get it stamped in Canada before my travel to China. Any ideas on the processing times for the APs?
Regarding AP, my Laywer and many others in this board suggested to keep your H1 status and travel on h1. As far as i know after once you enter the contry using AP you lose your h1 status [gurus comment please]. Dut to the volume of cases AP may take somewhat longer, usually it takes 3 months time.

I would suggest to get the h1 ext and get it stamped in Canada.

i know many of the EB3 cases were clreared till mid 2002 for most of the states, so effectively its only 1 yr of movemnt since retrogression started. Any thoughts.

My PD is Dec 2001 and I am still waiting.
I know few ppl who have their PD as Aug 2001 and are in the same boat.

Checks cleared for friend, filing date June 1, 07

This morning the checks for a friend of mine who filed his 485 on June 1 got cleared. Lets hope this wave continues...

YetToLoseHope
EB3 PD - Aug 2001
I140 cleared April 2007
Filed 485 June 1, 07

This morning the checks for a friend of mine who filed his 485 on June 1 got cleared. Lets hope this wave continues...

YetToLoseHope
EB3 PD - Aug 2001
I140 cleared April 2007
Filed 485 June 1, 07
Did your friends' check got cleared from texas or nebraska?

My PD is Dec 2001 and I am still waiting.
I know few ppl who have their PD as Aug 2001 and are in the same boat.
yup agreed, there are quite a few ppl waiting esp from NJ NY VA and a few from TX CA etc. But for the ppl who didnt had much issue with Labor and it was cleared early they were lucky to have their GC processed early. All i meant was that pre mid 02 cases are less in eb3 category.
I feel sorry many ppl who are with PD 2001 and still stuck in labor. This kind of long wait it frustrating. I wish you and everyone else all the best with this tiresome process.

thanks
Virat

Mine I485 filed and reached to USCIS on May 31st (PD current). I140 was approved from TSC just a week before. Attorney filed and I do not know which center it has filed. Form say it should file to NE (Nebrasaka) but lot of people mention they filed it to TSC.

It appears that TSC has started cashing the checks. Haven't heard anyone form NSC got the receipt#. I wish my application gets transferred to TSC. My I-140 was approved from NSC.

My application reached NSC on JUN1st. They issued the receipt #s on Jun 5th. checks cleared today.

I am new to this forum and I am interested in joining in this thread, pls accept my request.
My details are
PD: Oct 2002
I-140 approved on Sep 2005
I-480 applied on Jun 4, 2007.
I didn't get my receipt number, once i get i will update you guys.

My 485 will be filed on monday

Lawyer took their own time.. it goes on monday:)

Any of you know what is the order in which they process 485 - is it by priority date or receipt date - does eb2/eb3 matters for this process?

Thanks

PD May 2003
140 approved EB3

Question - Eb2/3 on 485

Guys/ladies,
In 485 application do we specify anywhere about Eb2 or Eb3 - how do they know - based on I-140?

My 140 wqas approved on EB3. As lawyer made mistake they have filed EB2 also (still pending).

Anybody has similiar case?
Thanks
PD May 2003
140 approved EB3

Spread Sheet - To track cases filed after June 1st

If anybody in this forum who is proficient with spreadsheet, can track all our caes filed after June 1st? Defintely that will be of great help!!

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Application was mailed 6/1 07... i believe to NSC. Lawyer paid application fees and charged me, so I can not even track if the check was cashed.
Another stupid mistake I maid was not filing for EAD. Now my lawyer is saying use of AP will cancel my current H1 status. Therefore, if I want to travel (which I do) I will need EAD as well.
Now I am waiting for I-485 receipt notice to file for EAD. This will delay my travel even further....
Is it true that use of AP will cancel H1?!?!

ead-h1

Application was mailed 6/1 07... i believe to NSC. Lawyer paid application fees and charged me, so I can not even track if the check was cashed.
Another stupid mistake I maid was not filing for EAD. Now my lawyer is saying use of AP will cancel my current H1 status. Therefore, if I want to travel (which I do) I will need EAD as well.
Now I am waiting for I-485 receipt notice to file for EAD. This will delay my travel even further....

Are you sure? I do not think filing of EAD will cancel H1.
Gurus, please comment

hmmm

Alt_Fl - quick question, by looking at your PD under EB3 you are not current in June. Can you clarify your labor filed under EB2 or EB3?