June-Revalidation Application tracking

Re; Credit card and Fedex

I called up Fedex and they said they can do nothing about a package that is yet to be shipped. Even if DC office gives the package, Fedex would return it back if the credit card authorization fails.

Then I called up DC office. I was really lucky to get a lady who was really helpful. She opened my case, told me that MY VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED, and it is now in stamping. She put up an alert in the system giving the details of my new credit card and expiration date. She told me that if ever the person who packages the my passport and docs opens the system before he puts the package in Fedex, he would attach the new account number to the document. If the guy does not open my record on system, then package will come back to DC office. Then they dont have any other option but post it by USPS.

The lady asked me to call back on Monday or Tuesday. By then stamping would have been done. I could verify if somebody has processed this message.

Thanks a million guys.
A very tensed up...
vvrmsun

PS: If anybody needs to call DC, try doing it between 3PM and 5PM on Friday evening Eastern Time. Call gets connected in 30 mins.. and people speak very relaxedly..

Hi msubbu !

I haven't received my pp yet. The DC lady told me to expect 2 weeks from Issue Date. She told me that it was issued Sept 3. So I'm expecting it early next week. We have 2 applications, my husband and my application.

Thanks and Good luck to all of us!
Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Passport Recvd !!

Hi,

Finally got my passport back from St. Louis

St. Louis RD: 15th June 2003

PP Re ceived date: 13th Sept. 2003

All the best !!

Regards,

Zion

latest list

Here is the latest list .
Nsm553: SL RD: June 2 DC RD: PP RD: Sept 5
Brs330: SL RD: June 2 DC RD: PP RD: Sep 10
desi_bunda:SL RD: June 2PP RD Sep 9(Two passports ,1 single MO of $350)
Reval_wait: SL RD: June 3 DC RD: PP RD: Sep 8
Amit1793: SL RD: June4 DC RD: PP RD: Sep 5
Sricanth SL RD : June 4 DC RD:?? PP RD: Sep 9
LC_Virginia: SL RD: June 5 DC RD: PP RD: Sept 11 ( 2 Separate MO’s)
Bibhu: SL RD: June 5 DC RD: PP RD: Sept 4
Naman: SL RD: June 5 DC RD: PP RD: Sept 5
NewDude: SL RD: June 5 DC RD: June 16 PP RD: Sept 10
Elradi: SL RD: June 9 DC RD: PP RD:
Cubiclefun : SL RD: June 9 DC RD: PP RD: Sept 9
Carbon: SL RD: June11 DC RD: PP RD:
nfa2dfa :Sl RD :June 12 : PP RD : Sep 12 ( Single PP )
Vvrmsun: SL RD: June12 DC RD: PP RD:
Pan1975: SL RD: June 14 DC RD: PP RD:
Zion : SL RD: June 15 PP RD : Sep 13
Gk_raj: SL RD: June17 DC RD: PP RD:
Irfandeen: SL RD: June18 DC RD: July 2 PP RD:
TrackGC: SL RD: June20 DC RD: PP RD:
Aubrey79: SL RD: June20 DC RD: July 7 PP RD:
Dvvb: SL RD:June26 DC RD: PP RD:
Nikks: SL RD: June30 DC RD: PP RD:

PP Received

I have finally received my passport..

SL Receipt Date: June 3
PP Receipt Date: Sept 12

Thanks and Good Luck
Parag

P.S. New visa looks funky :)

June 11th application

My PP was received at ST on 10th June and I am still waiting for my PP.

I checked my Fedex status but looks like the package has not been picked up yet.

I see many who's application date is after June 11th have been receivint their PP.

Any idea why this delay in processing applications? Do they issue visa based on application date or random dates?

My wife did call up the DC visa office today afternoon.
She was told that the visa has been printed on 13th Sept ( Sat ).
Did not know that INS worked on Sat too :))

It should be in the mail soon, But i cannot track by my fedex tracking no yet.

Hope that we get it soon by this week.
All the best to the one's who are waiting as eagerly as i am !!!!!!

Thanks

Re: Recieved Passport with Visa

I recieved my passport (along with visa) and my wife's passport (with visa). The change of credit card I gave at Dept of State worked.
It was picked up at DC yesterday and delivered today.

THIS FORUM HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN TRACKING. People have been very helpful.

All the best for everybody who is waiting for a visa.

vvrmsun

SKannan,
I believe one of the reasons might have to do with whether you are changing jobs or it is a visa for continuation within the same job ... I would think that the latter would take a little lesser time.
Another reason which I mentioned earlier is whether you have one or two PPs for revalidation (doesn't seem to be causing a delay as far as I can see) . In your case, I would recommend calling DC and finding out when it reached DC.

Subbu

Hi guys!

Until now, I havent received my pp. It's almost 2 weeks now from the date it was issued. I'm really really worried. :( I can't track my envelope because I used the USPS priority mail without signature confirmation/delivery confirmation.

Good Luck to all of us!

Wow, Aubrey, I would call DC again just to make sure ... you have a trip coming up on the 25th I believe?

Subbu

I already called the DC office last friday and told me that it was printed/issued on sept 3. She also told me to wait for 2 weeks from Sept 3 to receive my pp. I dont know why :(

Good News !!!
PP finally arrived today.

SL recvd date : 11 June
PP recvd date : 16 Sept.

Like somebody already mentioned , the visa did look funky.
This board had been great for tracking the visa and was very useful during the entire process all along.

Wishing everybody all the best for their passports.

Thanks

Hey Guys!

I called the DC office again yesterday, I was told that my husband's visa has been issued and printed Sept 3 and my visa was issued sept 3 but printed Sept 15. I don't know why! :(

I hope and pray that I'll receive our pp soon.

Good luck to all of us!
Aubrey

We cant question them

I talked with them last time and told about inconvenience faced by folks in revalidating the visas.

The answer I got was that "Whenever u become US citizen you can vote to voice ur concerns? Till then live with it"

I would say that u are lucky atleast it got printed.They defy any logic.It all nails down to luck and patience.

Following up with the revalidation process has been my worst ever experience in life.I think rest of us are feeling the same.

All we can do from our side is just "HOPE & PRAY"

Anyway best of luck to all of us