June-Revalidation Application tracking

Congratulations...

Have a safe trip.

Folks..
looks like all cases till June 5 have been completed.

Elradi...Did u get ur pp.You are next in queue
Cubiclefun...must be enjoying lunch with his freshly cooked visa
Carbon.... what is status with ur pp

Congrats LC_Virginia!

Good luck on your trip!

I'm still waiting for my pp :( I'm quite worried because I can't track my envelope. I used the USPS priority mail without delivery confirmation/signature confirmation. :(

Virginia ,
Just curious to know , did you send a single payment or did you split it into two .

This question is also directed to others who have recieved the PP with a Visa stamped .

I have been checking regularly and till now i cannot track it on Fedex.
Hopefully should have something tomm. or early next week.

Congrats to all who have got thier PP's and all the best for the one's who are waiting.

Thanks

Light blue background Photoes -- Please help

Hi Friends,

I sent my Revalidation applicaton with light blue background photoes, Did any one of you got VISA with some light background??

photos with light background

I am sorry, I hit enter button accidentally, it submitted the form,

Please find my question again.

Did any of you sent photos with light background? And got stamped visa?

My photos are having medium blue background, took these pics from Kinko’s

Thanks much,
Sairam.

Question to Sam

Hi Sam,
If you are asked to send the application through St.Luis, that means, your visa has been refused for some reason. If that some reason is not a valid reason, you can always talk to a Visa officer and get your stamping with in a week time. Nothing is based on luck or something. USA is bound by rules and laws. Here, even the poeple in high level does mistake, if it is explained with proper evidence, they will accept and give an acceptable solution for that.

So my suggestion would be, please call DC office and explain what has happened with proper evidence. If the mistake is on their side, they will defenitely take up your case directly and resolve it.

It is my personal opinion.

Thanks
Joe

Resubmitting Application -reg

Hi Sam,
In case, after talking to a Visa Officer, if you are still asked to send the application again with $75, please see below where you need to send. I would like to say that it is not regular address. It will go in different channel. In that way, your case could be processed quickly. Please do not go out without stamping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where to Send Resubmitted Applications with Additional Documentation

· If your visa revalidation application was refused, the Visa Office has stated that you may resubmit your application, and you need to pay the visa issuance reciprocity fee, send the passport and documents to:

U.S. Postal Service
Department of State
P.O. Box 72099
St. Louis, MO 63195-2099

All Commercial Courier Services
Department of State
Box 72099
1005 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
Joe

Re: Visa refusal - Sam

Hi Sam,

Please visit
http://www.bakerlawcorp.com/immproc/revalidation.htm
for details about where to send the visa issuance form in case of refusal and problems. I am pasting some important highlights for your reference.

Incomplete cases (prior refusals) being returned to the Visa Office
with additional documentation necessary to continue processing should be sent to:

Department of State
CA/VO/P/D
2401 E Street, N.W.
Room L-701
Washington, D.C. 20522-1016

Such cases will be treated by the Visa Office as new applications and will start at the
beginning of the reissuance process.

If you need further information, please call the State Department at (202)663-1225. You may also wish to visit the following web sites for additional information:

http://travel.state.gov/reciprocity/index.htm (Visa Reciprocity Schedule)
vvrm

Passport received on 09/09/03

Hi Folks

Passport sent - 06/02/03

Got my stamped passport on 09/09/03.

I had applied for both me and my wife's passports to get stamped and had sent one combined draft of 350$ .

Looks like it takes approximately 3 months and 1 week to get the Visa stamped !!

Good luck folks !!

- Desi Bunda

Reg Credit Card and Fedex

Guys,

When I sent the Fedex package to US DOS St.Louis, I placed a self addressed Fedex envelope (folded in half) in the package.. I also placed a Airway Bill but I DID NOT TAKE THE SENDER's copy of the AIRWAY BILL (the white one).

I filled in a credit card number for Fedex A/C # in the return Airway Bill. But since I lost the credit card, I had to cancel the credit card. Now the status is:

1) I dont know the return AirWay Bill # of Fedex
2) The credit card # on the return Fedex envelope is invalid.

Does anybody know any good ideas to contribute to get me out of this situation ?

My SL Date is: 06/12/2003

I dont know my DC Date. I calling them today.

vvrmsun

1) I don’t know the return Airway Bill # of FedEx
-----It was your mistake not to take FedEx receipt
2) the credit card # on the return FedEx envelope is invalid.
--- Talk to Credit Card Company if they can help you, or talk to FedEx, you may be having receipt of your credit card printout.
Or you may get PP by normal post expect the delay, better inform FedEx and find if they can have any solution for you, provide your name as written on FedEx airway bill and correct address and your phone no, ask them if they can charge you when they deliver the package. Inform them that your FedEx packet will be picked up by FedEx from Washington DC, department of state, provide approximate date

Or call up DC office then provide your name, DOB , PP# and request then to send the PP by normal post

Passport Arrived !!

Hi Guys,

SL Recvd Date: 06/12/03
DC Recvd Date: 06/26/03
Passport Recvd: 09/12/03

Tht was some relief.

cheers,
A

vvrmsun,
Yours is a real complicated mess ... you must be kicking yourself anyway, so I wont rub it in . It was partly a mistake of the Fedex person, they explained everything to me and made sure I understood the importance of the return airbill and told me to keep it safe. They also made me open a fedex account (linked to a credit card) instead of using a credit card number. Anyway, I have suggestions similat to what others have given...

1) Call Fedex, ask them if charges to that credit card number cn be 'rerouted' to another credit card number (or maybe to a new fedex account).

2) Call up DC and tell them the problem and see what they suggest (changing the cc number over there is really diffcult, I would assume).

3) Call your bank, ask them if charges which are 'ONLY FROM FEDEX' (which could be misused too) to the old cc number can be 'rerouted' to a new cc number. Ask them for other options too

Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.

nfa2dfa, CONGRATS!
Can you also tell us whether yours was just one PP or two (spouse's too). I want to track whether 2 PPs take more time than one.

Can everybody else who's posting 'PP received' info tell us whether it was one or two. Thanks.

Yours seems to be the latest one ...hopefully they've speeded up.

Aubrey79, any news on your front? Did you receive the PP, or any luck in tracking it? Keep us posted and good luck to you.