June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this latest thread!!!

Guys, check ur AVM, I just heard great news!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my wife both got approved on 4/26/02
Thanks guys
I will still be around, more details when I get approval
Dream full filled
RD 06/25/01
ND 08/14/01
FP 02/11/02
AD 04/26/02

congratts. I know, How you feel it. Man it was great news.

Keep in touch with this board for while. We were like virtual family. Again Congrats buddy.

Popat Green

Official processing July 1!

INS has officially declared that it is processing July 1 2001 cases. Is that bad news for people like us?

No Title

I don\'t think it is good news. It means that all remaining cases are probably considered questionable - i.e. subject to RFEs/local transfers/intent of denial/other crap. On the brighter side, now we have a good basis for calling IIOs. Maybe even I would call them if not approved for another 2-3 weeks:).

On the contrary, I think it is good news

Now, when the official processing date was June, there were a lot of May approvals without local Xfer or RFE. Ofcourse, we all have a chance to get RFEs-but official processing time has got nothing to do with that.

Call IIos and check on your cases from tomorrow onwards. My case was assigned real late as of April 10th. So I am hoping to get some decision by a week or so.

All the best..we are going to get our approvals soon.

No Title

Looks like there were a couple of approvals for this group in last couple of days.. Still, almost a month since my RFE.. Nothing..

Finally RD-June Case approved.

I heard on the AVM this morning that my case and my wife\'s case have been approved on April 30. Here are my details
RD - 06/18/2001
ND - 08/13/2001
FP - 12/XX/2001
AD - 04/30/2002
EAC - EAC01-244-xxxxx
Lot of thanks to Mr.Khanna for maintaining this site. Thanks to all of you for sharing info on this site. Good Luck and be patience!!! I like to thanks my JUNE Filers Sixer group. It was kind of virtual family. That group had give me a lot of support. GUYS your day will come soon. Best luck

congrats popat green, its good to see my 6-er group getting approved!!! :)

Greaty-K,

You may wanna update the records on the following on rupnet in the june section....

IND76 - had double entries, maybe you can delete one of them.
gcsrk - approved on 05/01/02

good luck to all

hope99

Thanks hope99............

Regarding the user gcsrk, I have already contacted him to update approval.
Lets see if he does it.I think he must be happy and still celebrating.
For ind76, 2 entries come up when you search this user but their data appears to be same other than the PD.
Let me contact him too
Thanks for the info
greaty-k