June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this latest thread!!!

Congrats, Popat Green! I am sure remaining of our group get approved verry soon.

I got my approval yesterday and expecting my wife\'s approval today as mine also was mailed on April 30 though it says it was mailed on April26!

Thanks guys. I will be hear for some time. I am addicted to this group posting.

I am waiting for approval notice. Spouse went India just 2 days back. Her stamping will take some time.

Popat Green

No Title

So guys, how many of us are still in the run for the title of the most unlucky sixer? Or is that title already mine?:)

I think there a bunch of us......

My details are:

vsc/india/eb2
rd-06/01/2001
nd-08/03/2001
fp-01/17/2002
eac-01-238-xxxxx

thanks -mb

No Title

I don\'t actually think so. Look at this. Just by mathematics - out of 85 messages in this thread 75 are from April. Out of 10 posts of May, all of them either belong to me, or to you, or to people already approved, or to someone not from sixers group. Meaning that all April\'s posters are gone - perhaps approved and celebrating..

I\'m still here

also in the race for the most unlucky sixer. I just checked the AVM and got the same annoying message (rfe reply received by ins on april 10).

finaly approved

Checked the AVM yesterday (Mai 7th) around 8pm and got the great news. I had to call another time to make sure before letting myself enjoy the moment.
RD:6/8/01
RD:8/1/01
FP:11/29/01
RFE:4/1/02 (employment letter)
AD:5/7/02

it was a long wait with a lot of frustration for the past 3 months but it\'s over.

Thanks to everybody. Good luck to the ones still waiting, I understand your pain.

I just updated rupnet.

F74, we have the same RFE dates, check the AVM !!!

Still here rd-06/01, eac-01-238-xxxxx

I am worried now, a lot of 6ers are approved and I am not even able to talk to iio, the line is always busy. I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and all she said was it is still pending.

Follow this trick

Do this:
start calling the VSC number around 7:30am. If you get the connection before it is 8:00am EST, just play around in the automated area. Keep checking your status using you EAC number and all that until it is just past 8am. Then, you can press 0 to talk to an IIO. You are very likely to get through to one without much wait. My friend\'s done this for months and it worked well for him each time.

No Title

I don\'t expect much of our approvals to come before June. They all will come eventually, somewhere in summer. Today is the three monthes since the first confirmed June-01 approval. All my friends June-filers who actually filed later than me already got plastic. I can\'t believe I am still on these messageboards. :) But the longer we wait the happier we\'ll feel.:)

Done with stamping at Boston today!

Went at 9 AM, had to wait for 2.5 hrs for our turn, gave coutesy copy, ead, i-94, 2 pictures and got stamped and officer told us to expect cards in 4-6 months.
D-

Anytime now Raja, I\'m waiting too

Have heart everybody. I\'m from the July group (RD 7/11). Still waiting. Just snooping in here to check the status of an old friend. Keep smiling.

Approved on 5/09/02, RD 6/20/01, ND 8/14/01, FP 12/27/01, State MI

RFE issued on 03/15/02 for Birth Ceritifcate and Updated Employers Letter. RFE received on 04/24/02. AD 05/09/02