June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this latest thread!!!

toofrustrated, I understand how u feel!

I have similar feelings......., hope we will be thru this ordeal soon, very soon!

Nope! I checked yesterday, no change what so ever!

Still got 3 days in the week and Wednesday is the real start of working week :)

Mail room backlog....

My RD is 6/1/01
I called VCS this morning at 8.20 and I spoke with an IIO about my case.
She told me that it seems I called last week about my case.
I said, it is because last week I was told a RFE was issued and my lawyer never got it and also the AVM message is not changed in 10 days. Is there a problem?
She told me as this morning they received a notice from the mail room that they have a huge backlog and it will take 30 days to send any notice out. Therefore she told me to wait 30 days for the RFE to reach my lawyer.

Gcard_17, all the best!

It\'s verys scary, atleast u know that there is RFE because u called last week! People who have not called recently would not even know about it! No wonder we are not seeing many approvals/rfes from last few weeks! May be people are getting approved/rfes but avm is not changed!
Let\'s hope for the best!

Case Assigned

Called senator\'s office yesterday and heard that my case (RD:Jun 8\'2001) has finally been assigned to an officer on April 10,2002.

Wonder how long a wait it will be for a decision. I know some of you guys are waiting for more than a month even after the case has been assigned.

good to know that, one step closer to the approval!

When I called last time on April 1, IIO said my case was assigned to an officer! What do you think about the maile room back log posted by another 6er............

Mailroom Backlog is not true

A lot of postings in this site prove that the approval notices are being delivered within a week to either themselves or their lawyers.

The IIO who spoke to GCcard-17 just wanted to get him off his/her back. This will happen if you call them more often.

GCcard17-What does your AVM say. If AVM says that RFE has been mailed
then it\'s your lawyer who needs to look. I think you will have your RFE notice this week.

Mailroom backlog has been an issue lately but as of late, the mailroom contractor results have improved a lot. Looks to me INS wants to use this as an excuse every six months or so to show better results.

I am planning to call the senator

Does anyone know which Senator is better for NJ?
Torricelli, Robert (D)
or
Corzine, Jon (D)

I don\'t think there is mail room backlog--AD 04/09, avm updated on 04/10. Received approval notice

Best wishes to all 6ers here

call the representative of your district

Indigo,
Calling the senate office may not help. What is going to help is calling the congress rep. for your district in NJ. They have someone
in their office who can call INS senatorial office and give you updates. Do a search in yahoo to find your rep using your zipcode.

AVM didn\'t change in 10 days...

this is why I called VCS this morning.
10 days ago they told me that a RFE was issued, but we didn\'t get it and the AVM message is unchanged("On Jan 10 we received your FP....")

stupid same message

I think, Jan 10....is an very unlucky date. My FP results was updated on Jan 10 as processing resumed