June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this latest thread!!!

dreamingtobe

Registered Users (C)
Updated pending list, Thought the old thread has grown long and also find the updated JunePending list, still 38 people in the list are remaining, sad to state the same number as reported on March 23(some are approved, but new additions are there)......
D-
link to the previous thread

"June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!" 4/5/02 3:24pm

Guys, follow this thread! See the updated pending list

PRSEEKER and ASHVSC Congrats! I have seen on RUPNET site about ASHVSC,
36 and counting down!
D

No Title

RFE issued 04/01, RFE received 04/05, RFE reply received by INS 04/10. Now AVM is onto that strange crappy message that "the processing of such cases takes between 360 and 540 days but because all preliminaryy processing was already completed it will take up to 540 days. The decision will be mailed to you blah blah blah".. What does it mean?

I expect ur approval with in a week or 2! I have seen the similar messages

posted and they all got approved soon after INS received the reply for RFE!
All the best

No Title

f74 we have the same status, RFE issued 04/01, RFE received 04/05, RFE reply received by INS 04/10. I have the same message on the avm. My guess is that we\'ll be approved the same day, hopefully very soon.
BTW what was your RFE for? (mine was to confirm my employment)

Approved on 4/9/02, RD 6/4/01, ND 8/6/01, FP 01/15/02, Priority 6/12/00

For some reasons, I could not post this as a separate new messge but can only post it as a followup to some other messages. I heard from AVM yesterday that mine, my wife and my daughter\'s cases all approved on the same day. I did all by myself on H1b and GC because I believe that lawyers charge too much for a lot of simple cases and I can read the laws and fill out applications forms by myself. In addition, we know ourselves better, are more careful, more serious about our cases, and more importantly are willing to spend more time in this process. My case number is EAC-01-239-53XXX. The message changed to "FP results received and process resumed" on around 1/22/02. I have never received a RFE and never called an IIO. Over the last several weeks, I checked once or twice a week. The last time I checked was on 4/8/02. Patience will payoff. I thank Mr. Rajiv Khanna and everyone on this board and wish everyone the best of luck!

June filer andDreamingTobe,, Please post your detaisl at Easy Realtime Tracker with Autoemail and al

approval 17 and filers are 21 on the http://www.rupnet.com/immigration.
But list DreamingTobe has more than that.
DreamingTobe do you want me to update from the list ? It will not Please update for the better anaylysis, Site has Autoemail feature which send out Autoemail when someone gets approval in your group. Mail gooes to matching RD month and Year.

Good Luck
Greaty-k

I will add the data in Rpnet site also, I hope there will be no duplicates!

Thanks for the site and I received an email already yesterday! Great work!
D-

No Title

Yes, it was indeed to confirm employment.. Same officer perhaps? And his interpretation of April fool\'s day..

Popat Green Check your AVM on Sunday! Sometimes they update the AVM in nightly batch process.

I had checked my case in the evening at 7:30 PM and same stupid message and the next day morning it was updated to approved. This happened to my friend also, he checked the previous day evening and the next day early morning it was approved.

Good Luck!

Approved on 4/11/02, RD 6/28/01, ND 8/14/01, FP 11/27/01, State PA

I heard from AVM on Saturday that mine and my husband\'s cases all approved on the same day. My case number is EAC-01-245-XXXXX. I have never called an IIO. The last time I checked was on 4/9/02. I thank Mr. Rajiv Khanna and everyone on this board and wish everyone the best of luck!