June 2012 N-400 Tracker

To whomever it may help

I live in NC.

N400 RD - June 01 2012
Finger- - June 27,2012.
Interview - Sept 24, 2012, Letter received on Aug 24 in mail.

My online status still says, finger print letter is sent.

Congrats

Thanks uspf. When I look at my case details, looks like my case is on fast track. If we ignore one month & 5 days waiting time for my Interview, most of things were done in months time. Hope my case remains on fast track & will have Oath with in next couple of weeks.

Whats your DO?

Due to Presidential Elections in November, it should be speedy processing...

My DO is San Jose. Looks like overall everything is stuck at this DO and a lot of other DOs...

congrats again...

after my Interview, while I was talking to officer at my DO , she told me that due to Presidential Elections in November, they have speed up the process of interview/Oath & conducting Oath ceremonies very frequently. However, I feel that some DO's like - San Jose, Newark (NJ), Washington DC/Virginia might be slowed down because of high volume of N-400 applications/candidates.

Case Update

Just received an update -- text message + email that my case has been moved to "Testing and Interview". Hopefully it means I may receive the Interview date soon.

Things seem to be moving for all folks who have been waiting for a while....

Case Status Update online

My case and my spouse's case are both placed in line for interview scheduling.:)

Update - Placed in Oath Queue

See my signature. Had my interview on 08/23. Today, I have email update - Placed in Oath Queue. Hope Oath will be scheduled in 3 rd week of September.

have you called uscis?

You can add me to your list!
I have not received IL lettter yet.

I called them but not much use. I have info pass next week.

also your signature says:email 8/27. What was that for?

Last edited by a moderator:
No IL yet here. In queue since 7/30. I'm in Atlanta, so that's not unusual for it to take a while.

Congrats to those whose cases are moving along!! Hope to join you soon!

Grashoppr

Two N-400s

I called them but not much use. I have info pass next week.

also your signature says:email 8/27. What was that for?

I have 2 N-400s pending. In June-12, my wife has applied for her N-400. You can refer my spouse detail. It is ok if you want to ask any other question.

My daughters are having complicated I-485 cases. I have delayed my N-400 to ensure my wife get USC first and which will enable my daughters to get their I-485 easily.

No IL yet here. In queue since 7/30. I'm in Atlanta, so that's not unusual for it to take a while.

Congrats to those whose cases are moving along!! Hope to join you soon!

Grashoppr

good to know you are in queue. My case still in Initial Review. Didn't go to local office yet.

Yes, it can take a while, and there's a variance from district office to district office.

Someone I met on another tracking site hasn't received her IL yet but she called and got her interview date (her online status changed). She applied right after me, same DO so I'm hopeful that I might get an IL soon. Although they don't always seem to get processed in order of application.

I've put my timeline below:

01/03/2003: GC
06/29/12: N-400 mailed to Dallas via Priority Mail
07/03/12: N-400 priority date (Day 4)
07/6/12: Check cashed (Day 7)
07/10/12: NOA recvd (Day 11)
07/13/12: FP notice mailed (Per website - Day 14)
07/16/12: FP notice recvd (Day 17 - Scheduled for 8/8)
07/26/12: FP done - Early walk-in. (Day 27)
07/30/12: Online Status changed to "Testing and Interview" (Day 31)

xx/xx/12: IL recvd
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: PP application
xx/xx/12: PP received

Grashoppr

In my wife case too no updates

I am in the same boat. No movement after FP.

In my wife case too, no updates since after FP is completed. Since we are concerned about daughter's age who is reaching 18, we are thinking of calling 800 number today or tomorrow..

I am in the same boat. No movement after FP.

Is there a trend that people who apply before their fifth anniversary of green card are having interview calls later as opposed to those who apply after full five years of permanent residence?

Fast N-400 processing after full completion of 5 years aftter GC

Is there a trend that people who apply before their fifth anniversary of green card are having interview calls later as opposed to those who apply after full five years of permanent residence?

uspf, though its nice point of yours, I feel Fast N-400 processing after full completion of 5 years after GC may not be true....I think "late processing" could by due to how the officer & DO is busy who is handling your case