June 2011 Filers

We got our Interview email today, for September 14. Yay!

I also got my EAD/AP ordered.

Hey June people,
I also have some news! My EAD changed on-line today to " Card production" :) happy,happy,happy So we are almost at the final!! Could you somebody want to send me a link with the Interview questions, please, i just couldn't find it again!!! Thanks :)

Congratulations to all of you! What a great news!!!

My case is still on hold... Another 20 days and I'll be eligible for the interim EAD! I guess I got caught on the wrong side of the immigration queue. I wonder if NSC is still waiting on my employment based file to be transferred from TSC...

I just looked at your signature and I can't believe how long your green card process is taking! I really hope that it will start moving forward faster for you. Good luck!

Guys, I have a quick question: when will I be able to get my social security number? Is it after I'll receive my green card or sometime before? I need it ASAP because I must register for my clinical rotations and social security number is a key in that registration.

2 much 2 handle:
Typically you can get an ss# once you get your ead, but since you didn't apply for one, you'll have to wait for your gc

Thank you! That's what I figured out... Oh well, it looks like I'll have to wait at least 2 more months :rolleyes:

nehh not 2 months, when you get your GC go to SS office and u'll have your SSN, most probably in a week. Now if you really need something, you can get letter from SS office that you are not yet eligible for social...that number will work for purposes like state ID and taxes etc...However I am not sure about your RN stuff....better wait few weeks and u'll get your actual SSN. good luck.

nehh not 2 months, when you get your GC go to SS office and u'll have your SSN, most probably in a week. Now if you really need something, you can get letter from SS office that you are not yet eligible for social...that number will work for purposes like state ID and taxes etc...However I am not sure about your RN stuff....better wait few weeks and u'll get your actual SSN. good luck.

Thanks for your answer! What I meant was is that I will get my green card probably in about 2 months and only after that I'll be able to get my SS #. I know that getting the SS# is a pretty quick process.

Got AP approval notice email alert

Hello folks

I did my scheduled Biometrics on 08/10, as i was declined of a walkin at elizabeth Asc.

on 08/11 , i got a email alert saying that they have approved my I-131. However it leaves me confused?

Isnt it true, that AP and EAD documents come together these days. EAD application is still under review....If anyone could throw light on this, would be great

thanks

Hello folks

I did my scheduled Biometrics on 08/10, as i was declined of a walkin at elizabeth Asc.

on 08/11 , i got a email alert saying that they have approved my I-131. However it leaves me confused?

Isnt it true, that AP and EAD documents come together these days. EAD application is still under review....If anyone could throw light on this, would be great

thanks

Viraj, same thing happened to me. the online status shows that AP was mailed on 08/04 but I haven't received anything. I called USCIS two days ago. The rep told me that the AP was not mailed out actually. they will wait till my EAD was done then send the EAD and AP combination card. My EAD online status is still "initial review" but according to the rep, my EAD was also approved on 08/04. So far, I haven't received anything but i am not worried since i don't really need EAD and AP right now. My interview is on 08/29. I shall be able to get green card early september if everything is smooth. Then i can travel abroad at the end of September.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Viraj, same thing happened to me. the online status shows that AP was mailed on 08/04 but I haven't received anything. I called USCIS two days ago. The rep told me that the AP was not mailed out actually. they will wait till my EAD was done then send the EAD and AP combination card. My EAD online status is still "initial review" but according to the rep, my EAD was also approved on 08/04. So far, I haven't received anything but i am not worried since i don't really need EAD and AP right now. My interview is on 08/29. I shall be able to get green card early september if everything is smooth. Then i can travel abroad at the end of September.
Good luck!

thanks for replying....good luck for your interview...and i hope that everything is sooner than later.
thanks again

thanks for replying....good luck for your interview...and i hope that everything is sooner than later.
thanks again

Thanks Viraj. My online status for EAD changed. card is ordered today. Looks like it won't take long for card production after AP is approved. So your EDA card shall be ordered soon. maybe in just a week or 10 days.

Got update saying USPS picked up package with EAD card in it August 11th and should be here in 7 days.
congrats matt. I don't think it'll take 7 days. if USPS picked up then you shall be able to receive it very soon. Maybe tomorrow or next monday. But anyway, we can just take it easy since the most important is green card. :)

seems almost all of us june filers has got either IL or EAD card ordered. and I am sure lots of us will receive EAD card very soon. Congrats in advance! :)
saywhat, I think you should call USCIS. I hope you can update here soon with good news! :)

congrats matt. I don't think it'll take 7 days. if USPS picked up then you shall be able to receive it very soon. Maybe tomorrow or next monday. But anyway, we can just take it easy since the most important is green card. :)

seems almost all of us june filers has got either IL or EAD card ordered. and I am sure lots of us will receive EAD card very soon. Congrats in advance! :)
saywhat, I think you should call USCIS. I hope you can update here soon with good news! :)

Thanks sfbay! I'll wait until I'm outside the processing time before calling USCIS, which is another 20 or so days... I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going though if an update comes through.

Congratulations to everyone on their updates!!
To those waiting for response, including myself, I hope we all hear something soon. We must have patience and hope :)

Update!!!!!!!!! Approved EAD was mailed out yesterday!! :) :)

Awesome! Did you get an email/status update or did you check the status yourself? I received an AP yesterday connected to my employment based application yet the AP status still shows initial review. It goes to show that a pending status doesn't necessarily mean that the case is pending :)

Awesome! Did you get an email/status update or did you check the status yourself? I received an AP yesterday connected to my employment based application yet the AP status still shows initial review. It goes to show that a pending status doesn't necessarily mean that the case is pending :)

I checked myself and it's Post Decision Activity. Since i had gotten the NOA the case was "not found" and uscis rep told me that it would prob never show updates but I decided to check this morning just in case and voila!
That's great!

congrats to all the updates ....

i check updates on my own too , till this day i have gotten no automatic updates from them no email no text at all.

My interview is this Tuesday I can't wait to get it over with, so about 2 months +/- for actual interview .And a month after for the notice .

The Ead took 6 days going by there notices from card ordered to USPS pick up.

Hang in there everyone I know this are the longest and anxious filled months for us all and enjoy the journey .

I checked myself and it's Post Decision Activity. Since i had gotten the NOA the case was "not found" and uscis rep told me that it would prob never show updates but I decided to check this morning just in case and voila!
That's great!

Congratulations to you julia!

Just curious, which Service Center your case was processed? Mine is at MSC and EAD case "cannot be found" til now. I see u had RFE and from TX too, so Im trying to compare my timeline with yours. They got my packet June 30, so Im hoping and wishing i will get my EAD approved in 10-15 days.