June 2009, Filers post here

bigblue09

Registered Users (C)
Hey anybody filed in June. I have just filed on June 1st and they received my package on June 4th at Chicago lockbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nobody files in April.

I am a US citizen and filing for my wife, she is Indian.

I have filed I 130 form & 325A for both.

I have given them copy of Marriage certificate, her birth certificate and mine naturalization certificate, with 2 photos and $355 check..

Please advise if I am missing any paper work..

Thanks

Hey nobody files in April.

I am a US citizen and filing for my wife, she is Indian.

I have filed I 130 form & 325A for both.

I have given them copy of Marriage certificate, her birth certificate and mine naturalization certificate, with 2 photos and $355 check..

Please advise if I am missing any paper work..

Thanks

Is she in the US?

Hi thanks for replying...

One question for you.. can i still file for k-3 visa? I have just filed the i-130. It is OK to file simultaneously...

Please advise..

Thanks

If you are filing an I-129F petition for your spouse, mail your petition to the Service Center where the underlying I-130 petition is currently pending. Use the address listed on your most recent receipt notice or transfer notice and include a copy of that notice with your Form I-129F.

What it mean my underlying I-130 petiton is currently pending?

Any body know what's the ads.. I am from NJ state.

Thanks

Approximately how many days it take to receive NOR?

I have mailed it on June 1st.. they receive it on June 4th.

Got a quick question.. I want to know if my wife is pregnant, and i just file my petition this month.. how can i handle my case now ?

Received Notice of Action I-797C on June 09.....what will be next to wait?...my file is at California Service Center..

Seems like there aren't that many June filers! My application was delivered today 06/19 so the game begins now, lets keep each other posted. Good luck everyone!

To all June filers, please put a signature in your profile and update it frequently.

You can use my signature as a template. Please make sure to have DO, the petition type (for spouse or parent).

I got my NOA 2 days ago.

Hi anybody knows the timeline after i receive my NOA.

What will be the next step?
Do I need to prepare any type of paper before hand so that I don't have to rush when the time comes?

My sister a US Citizen, filed for me years ago, got I 130 approved since 1998. My priority date has recently become available so submitted package (AOS & Work Permit) on June 17th, received at Chicago Lockbox on June 19th, so now I am anxiously awaiting the NOA so that I can go get ID & DL for Florida. So my journey now begins, lets see how long the process goes and if we (family of 5) get through without major problems.