JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Hi I would like to join this group.
I sent the I-130, 485, 765, G-325 and the I-864 last 06-27-07, I received a confirmation from the USPS that the package arrived in Chicago on 07/05/07, but I have not heard anything yet, and also the checked have not been cash. Is that normal. Also I have another question I did not send the 693 medical form because I call the info pass and they said I will have to take with me once I go to the interview, so if I send it now where should I send it?

Thank you
Sofia

hey sofia,
I had my DORA interview on 6/26, almost the same date that you sent in your applications. I have not heard anything from them yet and checks have not been cashed neither. Best of luck to both of us. let's keep updating each other.

Thank you

I got touched (updated) yesterday. I wonder what they did.
Does anyone know what i should expect next now? EAD in the mail?

My 765 and 485 were also updated today. I just completed my FP last week.

Sisieko, I think you should get your EAD within 4 weeks…

Cheers

B1/B2 . Wife became US Citizen. Self Filing.
Mailed my I-130 NOA/Case status upgrade/Naturalization Certificate/I-485/I-765/I864 Wife/I864 Joint Sponsor.
06/07/07 Mailed I-485 Package by Fedex.
06/08/07 I-485 Package received in Chicago.
06/18/07 NOA Received for both I-485 and I-765.
06/19/07 checks cleared.
06/19/07 Biometrics Appointment letter recieved for I-485 and I-765
06/30/07 Bio Done.....
07/16/07 Recieved appointment letter
08/28/07 Interview Date

Wow, congratulations in such a speedy process, could you post your D.O.?

DO: San Francisco
06/12 Mailed i485/i130/i765/i131 via lawyer
06/15 Received - Process Started
06/20 FP Notice for i485/i765
07/12 FP Appt.
07/21 Interview Letter Received
09/07 Interview Date

Interview? hmmm thats so quick. My friend got interview after 2 years of filing 485 and got approval with in a week after the interview

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to be speedy. I am also anxious to get the EAD. I have not gotten any online case updates since the fingerprinting...

Same here. No LUD's since fingerprinting on Jul 19th

I bet you're going to the interview letter soon. The online status may really NOT be that accurate -- although I'm guilty of checking at least a couple of times a day. I filed for my US citizenship a couple of months back and completed the process, but status is still showing pending -- AOS application is for my hubby.

Thaks. Hope your words come true...
I bet you're going to the interview letter soon. The online status may really NOT be that accurate -- although I'm guilty of checking at least a couple of times a day. I filed for my US citizenship a couple of months back and completed the process, but status is still showing pending -- AOS application is for my hubby.

Swap81, I think you will get your IL in 2 to 3 days if my guesstimate is correct. It took exactly a week in my case although it's not consistent you should get no later than a week.

Cheers

Thanks shas123. Is there an online update after they send the IL or is there any other way to find out if an IL has been mailed out? We have a shared mailbox and i am paranoid because my wife's FP letter got misplaced!

Swap81, I think you will get your IL in 2 to 3 days if my guesstimate is correct. It took exactly a week in my case although it's not consistent you should get no later than a week.

Cheers

There is no online update. Only way to find out is making an Info pass to your DO and ask if they have an appointment date set for you.

You are a Mid June Filer... it is still a while before you get your IL, so chill.

Thanks shas123. Is there an online update after they send the IL or is there any other way to find out if an IL has been mailed out? We have a shared mailbox and i am paranoid because my wife's FP letter got misplaced!

I received my IL without any online updates. In fact, I have not gotten online updates since the beginning of the case. I know it's hard, but try not to worry about it -- it is still a bit early.

Swap81, there is no online update. The only LUD is after my finger prints. Your IL may be on the way. Your local office schedule may be tight and CIS may be working on the schedule. Like PraetorianXI you can make an info pass appt to find out more but i seriously think your's is on the way.

Cheers