JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Still No LUDs

I haven't gotten any LUDs even after the biometrics :( I'm really starting to worry that this may delay the EAD application.

---------------------------------------------------------------
DO: San Francisco
06/12 Mailed i485/i130/i765/i131 via lawyer
06/15 Received - Process Started
06/20 FP Notice for i485/i765
07/12 FP Appt.
07/21 Interview Letter Received
09/07 Interview Date

IL, no EAD

Here is my time line

I 130 approved based on marriage to a USC
I 485 & I 760 filed 6-5-07
Biometrics done 7-5-07
RFE for I 864 affidavit of support 7-7-07
LUD 7-18-07
RFE reply received by USCIS 7-19-07( checked via USPS tracking)
No LUD or online status change
interview letter notice dated July 27
Interview date Sep 6
DO- San Diego
Still no word on my EAD !

I have received my Initial Interview letter today

Thanks Shas123...
I have received my IL today.

Anyone from NY DO with similar timelines and have received updates. Feels like my case is stuck!! Does anyone think that it is time to take an infopass??

Anyone from NY DO with similar timelines and have received updates. Feels like my case is stuck!! Does anyone think that it is time to take an infopass??

Be patient. Give a month or so from your date of FP to get your interview letter (if you don't get a RFE). There wouldn't be any updates even when they send you your IL. After that, the waiting game begins for the ID and your EAD and AP (if applicable). Good luck :)

GC through marriage, currently on TN expires on Oct 27th
June 08, Friday- Overnight mail (I-485, I-765, I-130, I-131)
June 11- Received
June 14- LUD (all applications are received and pending)
June 15- Checks cached
July 02- FP scheduled on Aug-01, received by mail
July 05- LUD pending for RFE
July 07- RFE received by mail
July 17- RFE overnight
July 20- LUD (only 485 resumed)
Aug 01- FP done
Aug 03- LUD on 485 & 765 (but there is no text for update only the date was updated)

My question is: only the dates have changed on Aug 3rd for my I-485 & I-765, there is no new message there and that is after I have done my FP, for the rest I-130 and I-131 stayed the same
Is that normal? Does that mean my RFE was accepted and there are no more requirements and delays? As long as case date was updated after my RFE

Thank you, I’m new to this so forgive me for my ignorance.

Lenova,
why are you suggesting I will receive the letter soon, I mean some people wait for the I765 and I131 and sometime they mention the IL or they don't.
and if that is so, when i have my interview then I don't need to worry about the I765 and I131?

Thanks

I have updated my sig with my timeline. I guess i should be expecting my EAD card anytime from now? :confused:

Why don't you go to your local office and apply for an iEAD? I think the rule is after 90 days no EAD you can go in and apply for one.

Need help on EAD

Based on my timeline can any one suggest, when can I expect my EAD. I am currently on H1B and its ending on SEP30th. If I have not received my EAD by 25th SEP, I need to apply H1b Extension to continue work. MY AOS Interview is OCT 3rd...

Please any suggestions.:confused:

Is there anyone that filled in Jun/07 waiting forever for updates, notices, anything from DO:NYC? It feels like the other DOs get things going much, much faster... Or is it me?

No updates, no notices, no EAD, nothing.
This is so frustrating... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone that filled in Jun/07 waiting forever for updates, notices, anything from DO:NYC? It feels like the other DOs get things going much, much faster... Or is it me?

I, (actually my husband) is in the same boat. We filed at the end of June, had fingerprints done July 31st and the last update was on the 31st for the I-485 and 765.