PD: 11/2001
AD: 05/05/05
PP Stamped : 06/03/05 (Cherry Hill, NJ)
CARD ORDERED : ????
CARD MAILED:???
CARD RECEIVED:????

Suresh
Hey mbsphere,

Did you notice any LUD changes after the PP stamp? I got my PP stamped 6/30/05 :) in NJ and today I noticed an LUD change on my case .... but the message didnt change.

Did any one of you noticed this (LUD change but no message change) before receiving the Cards ???

Thanks,
Ravi.

Last edited by a moderator:
How Long?

When should I expect my plastic cards ordered and mailed? How long is it taking these days. Should I call INS about it? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hi Ravi,
May I know what LUD means? My online status also doesn't change even after two months.

Suresh

mbsphere said:
Hi Ravi,
May I know what LUD means? My online status also doesn't change even after two months.

Suresh
LUD - Last Updated Date, if you have opened an account @USCIS with your receipt numbers then it will show you the Last Updated Date.

On my Case I noticed LUDS 7/24,07/25, 7/26,7/28, 7/29 .....but the message didnt change ....not sure whats going on ....

On my Wifes Case I noticed LUDS 7/24,07/25, 07/26 .... no change in message.

Thanks,
Ravi.

mbsphere said:
Thanks.. My last LUD was 06/10/2005. Weird !!!
I received an email message indicating that USCIS has ordered my card on 7/29 :) but no update on my wifes case the LUD didnt change from 7/26 ... not sure how much time it will take to get her card ordered...

Hi Ravi,
Did they take your photo when you went for stamping or during fingerprint. (I am not sure how to differenciate between the new and old procedure)

Suresh

mbsphere said:
Hi Ravi,
Did they take your photo when you went for stamping or during fingerprint. (I am not sure how to differenciate between the new and old procedure)

Suresh
Nope they didnt take my picture at the time of finger priting ..... but when i took an infopass appoinment for passport stapming they took the passport picutres and the finger print...

Ravi.

On 8/03 they mailed the card (Primary) ..... no word on dependants card .... even the LUD on dependant is 7/26 (no change in message) ... we did the infopass appointment on the same day and time ..... does any one know what might be reason for the dealy OR is this normal for dependants to get their cards after the primary gets (I dont think so but checking anyway)????
Appreciate your responses

Card Received!! Thanks!!

I received Plastic cards for both me and my spouse on 08/05/05. Case closed. Thanks a lot for all your help. I hope everyone waiting would get theirs as well.

Regards

Anybody else still waiting without any change after stamping . I got my stamping on 06/03/2005 in Cherry Hill, NJ. No update yet...

We received our cards today. See the details below

RD Dec 2002
FP1 Feb 2003
FP2 Nov 2004
Approval last week of Jun 2005
Kids cards 1st week of July
PP 2nd week of Jul
Cards Aug 15

Finally its over. please post any questions.