June 2005 Plastic Card Tracker

My status is updated in the Internet today saying my case has been approved on 05/23. Not abt GC..........

Hi ssampy ! received email saying that card will be mailed !

on 1st of July( exactly one month of passport stamp), received email saying that they ordered card and will be mailed as soon as it is ready !!
stamp: June 1st
card or: July 1st
card ma: July 2 nd
card received: ???
my dependents received GC today !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
485 approved 5.23, PP stamped 06/02, no cards yet

Hi Friends,

My I-485 approved on 05/23/2005 and got stamped on 06/02/2005. after that no activity , no LUD’s. pl. see my details

Labor PD = 10/19/2001( Eb3,India,RIR/VSC)
I485 ND – 02/03/2004
I483 AD – 05/23/2005( received approval notices directly via mail, no status update)
06/02/2005 - PPstamped
06/10/2005 – status updated saying that I485 approved

Cards .. ???

glucky,

Mine and your dates are same and mine did n't updated on the internet direct mail.Updated on 07/01 saying 485 approved. We will keep in touch.

PP Stamped on April 15th 05.

Folks,
Stamped on 15th April in San Jose, my INS service center is Nebraska.
No news yet, online it shows updated on 5th July 05. Any directions or
any of you in the same situation.
:(

sudhakara,
Today status on my case updated as 'on July 6th 2005 after approving application, we ordered new card ...' no update for my wife status though

thx.

Labor PD 09/19/2001( EB3,India,RIR/VSC)
I485 ND - 02/03/2004
I485 AD - 05/23/2005
I485 PP stamping - 06/02/2005
Cards ordered - 07/06/2005

Status updated for Dependant, mine remains the same

I received 3 emails yesterday for the status change of my spouse's case. Card has been ordered, it will be mailed as soon as it is ready...
Mine remains the same :confused:

my GC mailed yesterday !!

ssampy said:
I received 3 emails yesterday for the status change of my spouse's case. Card has been ordered, it will be mailed as soon as it is ready...
Mine remains the same :confused:

Ssampy: my GC mailed yesterday: as per my Email and my dependent received GC already

Hi suseela,

I recd. the card ordered, will be mailed email for me too today!! Looks like it takes approximately a week for the card to get ready right? May be we shd. have the card by the third week of July..

PS 06/03/2005 for both myself and my wife in Dallas. Does anyone know where the card gets printed?

If u get ur passport stamped in Dallas, does it get printed in Dallas or where your 485 was applied. Mine was applied in Vermont.

all Plastic Cards received yesterday !!!!!!!!

ssampy said:
Hi suseela,

I recd. the card ordered, will be mailed email for me too today!! Looks like it takes approximately a week for the card to get ready right? May be we shd. have the card by the third week of July..

end of big chapter !!!!
begin new chaper !!!!!!!

I pray for everyone to get GC !!!!!! :) :)

THE END

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dependant's card was recd. yesterday. Actually, we recd. mails that the card has been mailed and lo, it was recd. on the same day at our mail box. As far as my case goes, status is Card ordered, will be mailed..

PD: 11/2001
AD: 05/05/05
PP Stamped : 06/03/05 (Cherry Hill, NJ)
CARD ORDERED : ????
CARD MAILED:???
CARD RECEIVED:????

Suresh