June 2004 - concurrent filing

My 485 LUD changes are matching with Ganesha1. I guess Waitingfogc200 and maple_cartier too have the same pattern.

Greeny,

My I-485 LUD changed on Feb 28, 2005 and showed that they had issued me the RFE. I got the RFE in 4 days and it indicated that they needed the immunization records...

I do expect the LUD to change perhaps as early as late next week when the RFE response is sent and the system is updated to show that they have received the RFE response....

Good Luck

RFE Response & LUD Change

Guys,

General question....

Once an RFE response is sent out to the Service Center, how long does it take for the LUD to reflect the receipt of the same? If CSC were to get the RFE response say tomorrow, how many days before the online status gets updated?

Thanks

Saw a July Concurrent 140/485 approval on another thread.

Wonder when we June filers will get that elusive name check done and move on.

Zero Sum Game

Tell you what...while it is definitely frustrating at times to watch folks get approvals while our cases languish, all I can say is...do not let their approvals get to you...because this will continue to happen....there will always...I stress..always be folks who have filed later than us and will get approved...

In the meantime, remember, it is a zero sum game....where one gets lucky in immigration areas, there is always something else somewhere that kicks in for checks and balances...it always does..

hope_2005 said:
Saw a July Concurrent 140/485 approval on another thread.

Wonder when we June filers will get that elusive name check done and move on.

140/ 485 filed in June, 2004 - still waiting !!!!

Category: EB3
140/ 485 filed on June2, 2004 in Nebraska
EAD, AP approved, FP done
Waiting for 140/ 485 approval

140/485 approved

Got my 140/485 approved today.
EB2 RD June 27 '04. Own LC, PD late Sep 2001

Last edited by a moderator:
Change in I-140 LUD & some concerns

To all my fellow members,

I am also June 2004 filer. No update to my case even the CIS website says it was processing Aug 2, 2004, so I immediately called up the CIS and had them initiate an inquiry (my attorney also did the same). I didn't hear anything back from CIS however my attorney got an email reply from CIS officer on my I-140 saying that it is still pending FBI name check. All this happend last week. But my I-140 LUD was updated yesterday (Mar 16th, 2005) but no status (message) change either in I-140 or 485. I started to wonder if this is another global update again. Please share your pain.

And, I have read people saying that they called up an emergency number. What is it? Isn't it the same CIS 1-800 number? Or is this an FBI number to follow up on pending name check? What is FBI email Id to follow up on name check? Could any let me know what I am supposed to now when my case is pending FBI name check?

The requested information may have been already posted in the past; I really appreciate it if anyone can address my concerns presented above.

Thanks

My Kundali:
Labor (No Sub): EB2 – Approved early 2004

I-140/485 Filed on: Jun 18th, 2004
LUD on I - 140: Mar 16th, 2005
LUD on I – 485: Oct 27th, 2004

WaitingInHell - I know you are my senior in filing for 140/485, but has your I-140 approved? Mine was approved recently. Also, have you received FP notices? See my Kundali below for more about me.

Hi Beeru_thaaganu,

I got my FP approved long back...I mean in June 2004 itself and they were approved too. My case is filled with CA service center though.

By the way, I liked your username, it's very funny and creative, did you take an oath not to drink beer till you get your GC?

Thanks,

Beeru_thaaganu said:
WaitingInHell - I know you are my senior in filing for 140/485, but has your I-140 approved? Mine was approved recently. Also, have you received FP notices? See my Kundali below for more about me.

Hi WaitingInHell,

According to my knowlegde, "name check" is for I-485 and NOT for I-140.You might want to clarify with ur lawyer...

Impatience,

I guess you are right!
But when CIS is processing I-140/485 concurrently, don't you think even I-140 is also waiting on 485 'name check'? :confused: These days CIS guys are gone so crazy, there is no defined order or criteria to how they process these GC cases. I think none of us can guess on what's going on in there. I appreciate your response...makes me feel little better. :)

I am still waiting for someone to respond to my original request.

Impatience said:
Hi WaitingInHell,

According to my knowlegde, "name check" is for I-485 and NOT for I-140.You might want to clarify with ur lawyer...

Hey waitinginhell,
By calling emergency number you getto talk to a official who can know more about your case than a regular 1800 number you find on website. I believe, calling emergency number is as good as initiating enquiery. I uderstood from thsi forum that every time you call that number your LUD changes. ( status message may not change). you can read more about it from this thread.
This thread has the number too.
Good Luck
-Greeny

--------
I am not a lawer. whateve I say here is just my opinion.

FBI contact details, please...

Greeny,

Thanks for the reply...
I already called up the 1-800 number, talked to the rep and initiated the inquiry too. That may be one of the reasons my I-140 LUD changed on Mar 16th(mentioned in my original post). That leaves me with the following:
Can I still call the emergency number?
Can someone please give me the FBI contact details?

Thanks,

Greeny said:
Hey waitinginhell,
By calling emergency number you getto talk to a official who can know more about your case than a regular 1800 number you find on website.......................Good Luck
-Greeny

Update to the inquiry to I140

This is what the lawyer emailed me today.
---------------------------------------------
We received the below response from CSC:

“Your application is pending review and additional system checks. You will be notified by mail once a decision has been made.
Thank you.”

Since your I-140 is a substitution case, they may be waiting for the original approved labor certification from the Consulate which is
why it is taking a bit longer.
---------------------------------------------

EB3 Substitution, Semi-concurrent
I140 ND:06/01/04 LUD:03/15/05
I485 ND:07/21/04 LUD:10/27/04

I'm with master degree, the salary is almost double the wage amount stated
in this EB3 labor. What's the chance of my I140 get rejected? How long do you think I will be waiting? Any other ways I could try to speed up this checking...

Thanks,
gcwww

Hi Greeny,

For what it is worth, my RFE response to the I-485 RFE (medical docs) was received by the CSC guys on March 18....will keep the faith :)

Rich

Greeny said:
It has been quiet on this thread for a while?!?!?!?!!?!?
Any news?
Good Luck
-Greeny