June 2004 - concurrent filing

No Waitingforluck...not yet..I posted over the weekend that I had been issued an RFE on my I-485. It seems the INS doctor did not include my immunization records and hence the RFE is to submit the same...good luck to you.

Here is the response from my attorney ( i guess it must be from para legal person) when enquired about why my I-485 is not approved yet with I-140 though its concurrent filing.

"Since we filed for his wife, they will likely join to two applications. Online status does not indicate a request for additional information was sent, so we do not anticipate a problem. Should we not receive an approval after his wife's processing date is reached, we will request an investigation. "

Don't know if this is true. :>

-Greeny

Since most of us are stuck in the name-check process, should we trying calling the FBI? Rahul Kumar's doc has some numbers.

Has anybody tried calling?

Thanks.

I did an early FP and called up FBI, they forwarded the finger prints on the same day they got them. She did not say or tell anything about Name Check.

hope_2005 said:
Since most of us are stuck in the name-check process, should we trying calling the FBI? Rahul Kumar's doc has some numbers.

Has anybody tried calling?

Thanks.

I had called the FBI earlier this afternoon. They are responding to status check emails sent during November first week. I sent my inquiry email on December 10th. I was told that I need to wait another month or so.

So we are pretty much stuck until we receive a response from FBI. If the response says they they did not receive a Name Check request from USCIS, then it is even more trouble.

Hi guys ,
I got my fingerprinting done on March1st and my status has been updated to
'On March 5, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made'

Does this mean that the FBI name check and stuff are alos done.. or does it mean that,now the file will go to FBI for processing?

Hi Im in a similar situation.. I got my fingerprinting done and the status changed similar to the above one.. what does it mean? is the FBI check done?

cali_GC and Whatsup

It does not mean that the FBI Name check is done. AFAIK There is no online status indication for FBI Name check

Others, please correct me if i am wrong

Fingerprints kick-off security clearances....name check is kicked-off upon I-485 filing. Dont quite know what the real differences between them are...but thats the river flows... :)

gumnaam00 said:
cali_GC and Whatsup

It does not mean that the FBI Name check is done. AFAIK There is no online status indication for FBI Name check

Others, please correct me if i am wrong

Anybody called emergency number again? (I called them on march 01. but they didnt reveal any info).
I am planning to call them again to find the status.
Any suggesitons?

Greeny said:
Anybody called emergency number again? (I called them on march 01. but they didnt reveal any info).
I am planning to call them again to find the status.
Any suggesitons?

I recommend you wait for some more time. You may end up annoying them -- which is last thing you want. Hang in there...

LUD updated

The LUD on my I-485 case changed to 03/08/05 -- the first update on my case after 10/27/04! there is no status change though. I had called the emergency number on Friday 03/04/05.

I wonder what trigerred the update??!! was it my call or was it again a mass update just like 10/27 :confused:

it can't be an RFE because the online status still says "the results of you finger print were received ........... "

Did the LUD change to 3/8/5 for anybody else?

Last edited by a moderator:
to tiburon

My case is not even updated.
I-140, PD: 06/01/04, LUD: 06/03/04
I-485, PD: 07/21/04, LUD: 10/27/04

The lawyer has already submitted an inquiry to CSC in regards pending I-140.
Nothing happened so far.

tiburon said:
The LUD on my I-485 case changed to 03/08/05 -- the first update on my case after 10/27/04! there is no status change though. I had called the emergency number on Friday 03/04/05.

I wonder what trigerred the update??!! was it my call or was it again a mass update just like 10/27 :confused:

it can't be an RFE because the online status still says "the results of you finger print were received ........... "

Did the LUD change to 3/8/5 for anybody else?

Don't worry too much guys. I know it's an anxious period for us all - but I just heard a colleague of mine who got his 485 approved. The online status of his case is still not updated !!! It still shows that it's in the process of being approved.

So what gives ?? My guess is that some of the BCIS/USCIS folks aren't following procedures to update the online case status - or worse still - there's a bug in the program :)

In any case - you guys hang in there like the rest of us August CSC folks.

Laterz
-buzz

gcwww said:
My case is not even updated.
I-140, PD: 06/01/04, LUD: 06/03/04
I-485, PD: 07/21/04, LUD: 10/27/04

The lawyer has already submitted an inquiry to CSC in regards pending I-140.
Nothing happened so far.

GANESHA1 said:
140 & 485 - approved on 03/04.
140 RD 06/01/2004
485 RD 07/15/2004.

Thank you all guys.

Congratulations!!

Was your case EB2 or EB3? Were there any LUD updates on your case?If yes, can you list it out?

Thanks
- EB2 case
- LUS:
I140: 07/20/04 Never changed after this date.
: 03/04/05 Approval.

485 : 08/xx/04: FP update
10/27/04: No msg change
01/12/05: No msg change
03/04/05: Approval

Ganesha

Congratulations!!

Was your case EB2 or EB3? Were there any LUD updates on your case?If yes, can you list it out?
485 AD:? - LUD: 10/27/04, 03/08/05