June 2004 - concurrent filing

Hi waitingforluck,

There is a small correction.

Looks like my I-140 was approved on January 06, 2005. I received an email at 20:15 PST on Jan 06, 2005. I saw the email the next day.

Similarly my I-485 was approved on January 07, 2005. However, I received the email at 06:45 PST on Jan 10, 2005.

Hope this info helps.

I will correct the dates that I had initially provided.

Regards,
--gcjune2004

How do we find out PD ?

My LC was filed in March 2002 . Approved by CA state in FEb. 2003 . Filed for federal LC in Feb. 2003 and final LC approved in Aug 2004.

What will be my PD ?

Any May/June updates/approvals.

let us Keep this thread active by posting any updates? Anybody has any LUD change, looks like they are processing May and early June cases.

Let us hope for the best.

waitingforGC200 said:
Any May/June updates/approvals.

let us Keep this thread active by posting any updates? Anybody has any LUD change, looks like they are processing May and early June cases.

Let us hope for the best.

No updates after the LUD on 485 on my side.
140/485 EB2 RD 06/27 LUD 485 changed to 1/12

Last edited by a moderator:
su_su said:
Here are my details.
EB3- RIR, NSC, concurrent filing
485, 140, AP, EAD - RD - May 27 2004.
EAD, AP approved.
I-140 waiting for approval and Finger print given on Nov 24, 2004.

No change in LUD after finger print, so I called FBI and was told that FP had been sent back to service center same day.

That is a good news. However, I haven't checked with FBI regarding my FP, can you tell me whether you called them directly or wrote a mail to them. Also, I read in some forum that these days they only send FP notice, just before approving the case, if that is the case you may be getting your I-140 and 485 approved soon. Hope for the best and let me know if your I-140 is approved, as my RD is close to your RD.

Not always true. Many ppl got FP notices in 2 weeks after filing 485.
I too got FP notice in 2 weeks after I file my i-485.

And site is updated saying "your FP results have been received and processing resumed"

We dont have to call FBI to find out if FP is recd or not.

As far asi understood from thsi forum is people make enquiries with FBI for name check.
thanks
-greeny

485 RFE.Suggestions please
I am working for a company A. Applied 140/485 thru' company B (substitute labor). Now I got RFE on 485 asking for last three months paystubs, last two W2 and the reason why I am not working for petitioner. Did anyone got the same query? Please help with your expert advise how shall I answer this question. I have rest of the things ready(W2 etc).

To uk123

uk123 said:
That is a good news. However, I haven't checked with FBI regarding my FP, can you tell me whether you called them directly or wrote a mail to them. Also, I read in some forum that these days they only send FP notice, just before approving the case, if that is the case you may be getting your I-140 and 485 approved soon. Hope for the best and let me know if your I-140 is approved, as my RD is close to your RD.

Hi uk123,

I called FBI regarding my FP, I didn't send any email to FBI for name check yet. I don't have any hope on approving my case so far because of EB3 retrogression. Let's hope the best and for sure I will let you know about any changes on my status. Please let me know if your case gets updated.

Hi 06_27_04_csc ,
Open a new thread with your questions. There are Guru's in this forum. They can help you. UnitedNations is one of such guru's he nice and helping.
May be in the subject column you can address your questiosn to 'unitedNattions' ( his id ;)) or find a thread that united Nations is responding and post ur questiosn there.
good luck.

Greeny

Hi All,
Rir,lc Aproved In 5/04.
Ead/ap/i140/i1485/rd;7/7/04
Ap Aproved On 8/15/04
Ead Aproved 9/8/04
Travelled To India On Ap
I140 Aproved On 1/10/05
Waiting Fr I1485,no Finger Print Yet

Hi 06_27_04_csc,

You can ask Unitednations , he can help answer that question.

Can you tell me whether your message changed on 01/06 for 485 or just the date changed. When did u get the RFE on 485 ? Thanks for the update