June 2002 TRACKER

FP experience

Hello all June Filers,

My FP experience in Newark was okay. FP done on 8/20/02
Got there at about 7:40 am., there were about 40 people in line. The Security guard was the same old bitchy lady...door opened at 8:00am. Went in at about 8:05am and filled up a form. Was number 12 in line and got my FP at about 8:15am. They asked me to fill up a yellow card to assess how they worked...and the guy who fingerprinted me, gave me back the form i filled up.
Was out of the ASC by 8:25am.
Two days later, (8/22/02) I heard on the AVM that FP was received and processing has been resumed....Guess its the wait now...I hope we are one of those lucky ones to get approved early and fast....:D I'm crossing my fingers....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

My Problem is my EAD card is approved on 30July ( As per AVM)
but i have not received card yet. Meantime I need to move out of VT service area.

What shoul I do.

Thanks

Whats Happening???

Hi

Whats happening at VSC? Any ideas as to when we can see approvals.

Why dont we make this wait bearable by sharing our thoughts and ideas?

Lets keep praying...

Mar-APr

My feeling is that, we should get our approvals sometime Late Mar or Apr....

The only reason I say this is bcos, Sep-OCt approvals are going on right now, and if VSC keeps the same pace of approvals, and the number of filings is low after OCt, then they should be able to finish more than 1 month of filing every month.

But U never know with INS....Dont be surprised if U get UR approvals in JAn-FeB...and also dont get upset, if U dont get it until June...

thats just the way INs works...

Just keeping the thread alive...

I know, we have a long way to go....

Just keeping this thread breathing...

Change Of Address

I recently moved from Arkansas to Oregon. I hope this does not delay my approval. Some are of the opinion that it would speed up the process, while others say that it would be delayed even more. God only knows what INS would do!!!

Abbreviations

You'll find these in your mailed notice from BCIS:
RD=receipt date
ND=notice date
FP=fingerprint receipt or fingerprint date (usually people use the latter)
AD=approval date
RFE=request for evidence

count me in june 2002

ND:06/05/2002
RD:06/13/2002
FP:07/26/2002 EB3
EAC-02-216-XX:confused: :) :cool: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My 485 info

EAC 02 227 xxxx
RD 06/24/02
ND 06/26/02

FP (1st time)- 8/22/02
FP (2nd time)- Oct 02

My case involves substituting a pre-approved labor certification of another employee who left the company.

My hunch (overly optimistic) says we will see our approvals before november 2003.

what say you ? :)

:D

where is everybody ???

I am confused ...

Are there very few June 2002 485 applicants in this forum, or they all lazy, or all they all totally disillusioned......

guys... I see so much activity in other forums, like July-2002 applicant group, Lets share our thoughts/ concerns and keep the momentum going....

A support group like this will definitely build some morale...and keep the good humour and spirit till our cases get approved.

Wake UP folks

:)

Phalgun

RD 17th June 2002
FP 24th July 2002
ND Unsure as it must have gone to lawyer
AD Hope fully before xmas
EAC 022195.....

Ead renewal

RD MAy 23rd 2003
AD July 8th 2003

here's mine

RD June 2002
FP July 31, 2002
EAC02217*****

(will update later when I get the other info)

Still Waiting

Hi,

I have moved from Oregon to Connecticut and called the National Customer Service number to update my address. I was told that it takes 18 months to approve 485 petitions. I also received a letter from the BCIS acknowleding my change of address. My lawyer said that acknowledgement letter is something that he is not aware of. Have any of you members got such a letter?

I guess its soon time for 2nd FP for most of us here. Lets hope and pray for an approval by the end of this year.

june 2002 ??help

Hi,
My RD : O6/25/2002
ND: 06/26/2002
FP: 08/18/2002

EAC: 02227******

BUT out of the blue my case got transfered to TSC, my address hasn't changed and my company is in CT... The reason given ? " to speed up process " yeah right, TSC is the slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwest center of them all ! anyone in the same boat ?