June 2002 TRACKER

AVM Message

I found the approvals on the AVM only. I am yet to receive the cards.
AP ( my wife\'s and mine)approved on June 20, 2002.

Waiting for FP notice.

Lets keep praying.

Good Luck to all.

Here are My details

Nice to see you guys,Here are My details of 485

Category : EB3
 For I485,I-765,and I-131
 MD:06/20/02
 RD:06/21/02
 ND:?

Best of Luck All.

Received Cards

I got the EAD cards for my wife and me on 21st.

Waiting for FP notice.

Good Luck to all.

Checks cashed by INS - How do I know the RD and ND ?

Hello,

Checks were cashed by INS today. All I see on the back side of checks is a EAC number and a date 061902. Is that my RD or ND ?

Also do we get a different EAC number for EAD ?

Help appreciated...

Thanks

Different Numbers

You will get different EAC #\'s for EAD/AP/485.

The date specified would be the RD.

It takes a week/10 days normally to get the receipts in hand.

All the Best. Keep praying.

We can get the EAC number from checks

I think we can get the EAC numbers from the bank checks....I read about checks(EAC) numbers on this website...but not sure????...also I checked my bank but there is no information on the checks regarding the EAC numbers.... just need to wait from INS to send the information.....

To gc=patience: we got 2 FP copies one to attorny and other to me. I am from NJ

To gc=patience: we got 2 FP copies one to attorney and other to me. I am from NJ. The FP date scheduled to next month.
No AP yet
No change in AVM message.
Generally when the AVM message will change? Before FP done or after...
If anybody know can you give some idea when the AVM message will change for FP???

No Title

The AVM changes once the FP notice is sent. For us we received the FP notice on june 20th. The avm changed on 21st saying "On June 20th..........".

Any one with ND after 06/06/02

Anyone with ND after 06/06/2002 received EAD/AP/FP....I just want to confirm. My ND is 06/06/2002 and did not received EAD/AP. There are some lucky people in this group how got EAD in 2 weeks....

Thanks for reply and good luck to all

Thanks Anamica for FP info.... Anyone with FP in Boston/NH?

Anyone with FP in Boston/NH area.... are you planning on walking in before appointment date..... if you have done this please post your experiences.

Thanks and Good Luck to all!Anyone with FP in Boston/NH area.... are you planning on walking in before appointment date..... if you have done this please post your experiences.

Thanks Anamica for FP info.... Anyone with FP in Boston/NH?

Anyone with FP in Boston/NH area.... are you planning on walking in before appointment date..... if you have done this please post your experiences.

Thanks and Good Luck to all!

s_b_gc details

PD : 12/07/2001
485 RD :6/5/2002
    ND :6/13/2002
    EAC-02-216-XXXXX
    EAD/AP :?????

Dates

PD : 12/12/2000
485 sent on 6/18/02
RD :????
ND :????

Does anyone have info on how to find it was recvd, and Notice sent. My attorney is a p..n

To Shank37

If you filed through a lawyer he/she will get the receipt notices directly from INS. If the checks came directly from you, you could find your RD and EAC number (good for tracking on AVM) written on the check.
The way things are moving now a days in VSC, I would think that your laywer should get the receipt notices, according to your mailing date (6/18/02) by the first or second week in July.

Just give your lawyer a call, don't loose hope!

Good Luck!

To Shank37

If you filed through a lawyer he/she will get the receipt notices directly from INS. If the checks came directly from you, you could find your RD and EAC number (good for tracking on AVM) written on the check. The way things are moving now a days in VSC, I would think that your laywer should get the receipt notices, according to your mailing date (6/18/02) by the first or second week in July. Just give your lawyer a call, don\'t loose hope! Good Luck!

EAD

My lawyer says he mailed my 485 application on June 17th (no receipt #
so far). He advised me not to file EAD in vermont, instead asked me
to go to Boston INS to get EAD as soon as receipt # arrives. Is that
something I can trust?

FP notice recvd

Hi guys,
My company filed I-485 On June'5th at vermont service center.Today(06/29/02) I got my finger print notice saying that i have to appear @cincinnati,ohio(I live in Lexington,KY).

My question is : Does My spouse get a seperate Finger print notice???
I'm Primary applicant on my I-485 application.

Gurus,Please help.

Thanks In advance,
sb

Hi guys,